We have to sellout the Miami game

00Burdell

Helluva Engineer
Can we get the dude from NASA that was at the 2008 Miami game to come back? That was one awesome game - I think Dwyer is still trucking Miami defenders from that night. Can't remember if it was the Miami game when the announcer said that their defensive game plan was to let us run until we got tired. Then the announcer added: Problem for Miami is that Tech is in really good shape :)

Oh, I hope we have another game like that.

LargeFO

Helluva Engineer
Check that. Was thinking of the Duke weekend. Still wanted to go solo for Miami if anyone has a spare they would be willing to throw a poor college student who just had to put in a new car transmission this week. Thanks!

Last edited:

GT_B

Ramblin' Wreck
I will be there per the norm with my season tickets (3). I will be probably be getting a little rowdy with the 7:30 kick off. Going to have an actual drunk going not having to start drinking at 9 for the noon games. Prob get down there around 2-3 and tear it up till about 6:45.

Unfortunately the old ball and chain is a Miami fan and this is the only game she ever cares about. If you see 2 guys in tech gear and 1 girl in Miami gear, it's probably me!

GlennW

Helluva Engineer
My brother-in-law is is driving over from Jacksonville, and going to game with me instead of my wife. I'm taking him the the College Football Hall of Fame in Saturday morning; then after lunch, we'll head to the campus late afternoon to show him the sites and sounds, including the GA Tech Athletics Hall of Fame in the AA building, and hopefully we can catch up with some of my Letter-winner buddies there, before heading into the stadium.

I'm hoping for some glorious weather that Saturday night, and would love to see those 2,500 students who get the "storm trooper" masks, march onto the field with the "Star Wars" music blaring prior to the game, lining into a human tunnel for the Wreck and players to run through as they enter the field the first time. Now THAT would make for good TV, eh?

mmbt0ne

Jolly Good Fellow
For those wondering whether to cheer for Miami or Duke this weekend, a Miami win helps this sellout push tremendously.