We have to sellout the Miami game

TheSilasSonRising

Helluva Engineer
Sell outs will come when we beat good teams (including ugag) for several years in a row - not after just one win.

Proof is in the pudding - a simple fact.

GTrob21

Helluva Engineer
I think there will be 50-52 k at least. There seems to be growing momentum within the fan base after the VT win. If we beat Miami and Duke is undefeated both at 5-0, that game will draw as well.

steebu

Ramblin' Wreck
Who'da thunk ... GT and Duke at 5-0 vying for the Coastal in a must-win game early in the season.

I woulda said, "Does GameDay make a return to The Flats?" ... but then I see #2 Oregon playing #11 UCLA in LA. Sucks for that crew ... they get to broadcast at 6 AM local. Still, I'm a fan of both teams (well, their cheerleaders) so I'd watch the game intently (for their cheerleaders).

thwgjacket

No reason for it not to be a sellout...The team is 4-0 and need our support.

This is another huge game...lets show up in white and get BDS rocking.

I personally have the feeling that BDS is going to be electric that Saturday night!
Is it 100 that it's a night game?
Edit* Nevermind, 7:30 on ESPN2, should be a fun game.

Minawreck

Ramblin' Wreck
In all seriousness. I want to support the team but I live a ways away near DC, and can't really commit to a solo trip. I feel like there should be an avenue for Long-Distance Alums to donate tickets to local alums or military or something (that maybe are on the fence about going) that are redeemable in a special line that only exits into Bobby Dodd or something (to prevent re-sale). Something like that would be really cool.

I dunno if it would work, but your ticket could also say the GT Alumni area from which it was donated.

dressedcheeseside

Helluva Engineer
With all the seemingly lack of respect nationally for our program, this is the perfect stage to start earning it back.

Prime time, full house and rolling the "U".
You know what, I'd love a 1 point victory, let's not get greedy. They still have athletes out the wazoo. I hope the team is thinking about Miami the way we are.

usherfeaster

Georgia Tech Fan
In all seriousness. I want to support the team but I live a ways away near DC, and can't really commit to a solo trip. I feel like there should be an avenue for Long-Distance Alums to donate tickets to local alums or military or something (that maybe are on the fence about going) that are redeemable in a special line that only exits into Bobby Dodd or something (to prevent re-sale). Something like that would be really cool.

I dunno if it would work, but your ticket could also say the GT Alumni area from which it was donated.

They really should do this. I'd get at least a couple every game

thwgjacket

Tell your friends, co-workers and random people on the street. 1,306 are available on stubhub right now. We need butts in seats.

Edit* Just looked on Tech's website. Only a couple of sections up in the corners that still have high availability left. I would think a lot of those are walk-up buys.

Last edited: