We have GREAT guys representing us

Discussion in 'Georgia Tech Football' started by dressedcheeseside, Nov 29, 2013.

1. dressedcheeseside

dressedcheeseside Helluva Engineer

and that goes waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay further with me than winning any game. You can have your winning percentage in the rivalry mutt fans, we have decent human beings representing our Institute and that's more than I can say for yours.

The team breaks practice around a little girl who's donating bone marrow to save her 4 yr old little brother with leukemia. Look at the faces of the guys and then try and tell me they're just going through the motions because some PR guy said so.

[​IMG]

poodleface, pinglett, gtpkt and 13 others like this.
  2. awbuzz

awbuzz Helluva Engineer

... goosebumps... thanks for posting.

Last edited: Nov 29, 2013
  3. techman78

techman78 Helluva Engineer

That's great Cheese, that yong lady is a true Hero. We do have some great SA's representing the Jackets.

4. Hunter513

Hunter513 Jolly Good Fellow

Thanks for posting and Go Yellow Jackets! There are many things more important than football for sure.

5. ybeenormal

ybeenormal Helluva Engineer

These great guys just can't imagine how much of a positive influence they can have on a sick kid and their families. I'm tellin ya, this gives me goosebumps too. It actually allows some of them to kick their recovery into high gear and to fight like hell.

bat_082994 likes this.
  6. daBuzz

daBuzz Helluva Engineer

Great post. Thanks for sharing it.