We Beat NCState

Jacketman1

Ramblin' Wreck
We have a bright spot. Fantastic game. Tadric? Sensational. Scoring at will AND he was sharing the ball. WOW Lammers was amazing. Reminds me of last year- he was huge for us tonight, awesome performance. Okogie was his usual self, minus the bad pass at the end. He was steady and played well. Great win. Gives me some MUCH needed optimism looking to next season; I was getting worried there for a while.

Silk3

Ramblin' Wreck
The Okogie lob at the end all you could do was laugh...i fully expected NC state to hit one of those 3's to tie it up. Good to see Tadric get some post touches. He should of been at point since he stepped foot on campus. Good game for Slammy and wade

crut

Helluva Engineer
The Okogie lob at the end all you could do was laugh...i fully expected NC state to hit one of those 3's to tie it up. Good to see Tadric get some post touches. He should of been at point since he stepped foot on campus. Good game for Slammy and wade
That would have terrified me. He played well tonight, so I applaud him for that, but he still makes a TON of mental mistakes.

Yeah, I was expecting OT. He was due to miss, he'd hit a couple heaves earlier. Tad's strength wasn't realized early enough in his time at Tech. He is around the wing, to the top of the key, catch a pass and attack.

THWG

Helluva Engineer
Aye, somebody thank Okogie for that stroke-attack right at the end.

I enjoyed reliving all those childhood memories as my life flashed before my eyes.
giphy.gif

Silk3

Ramblin' Wreck
Yeah, I was expecting OT. He was due to miss, he'd hit a couple heaves earlier. Tad's strength wasn't realized early enough in his time at Tech. He is around the wing, to the top of the key, catch a pass and attack.
Yeah i dont get how you can see someone everyday at practice and not know his strengths

Silk3

Ramblin' Wreck
That would have terrified me. He played well tonight, so I applaud him for that, but he still makes a TON of mental mistakes.
Well he made them at sg too and wasnt consistent. Think pg woulda played to his strengths more.