We are in Clemson's heads

Jacket in Dairyland

Helluva Engineer
In the CU insider , posted 6 hours ago, they predict a 52-14 win for the home team. From their point of view , we are seriously overmatched , talent wise, at every position group. I think they know what they have. I hope to see that we have more than most people think.

GTRambler

Helluva Engineer
I’m sure all of us GT fans hope to see what we have more than most people outside of GT think. LOL

Go Jackets!

jayparr

Helluva Engineer
https://theclemsoninsider.com/2019/...for-georgia-tech-has-been-very-stressful/amp/

Quotes:

"You've just got to prepare for the worst."

"You don’t want to chase things that you don’t know of and you just want to stick to what you know."

“You don’t know what they’re going to do. So, it’s very stressful, because you want to cover everything but you can’t within a certain amount of time."

Certainly different dialogue than what I've been hearing out of our camp.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk
What about their skirts?

orientalnc

Helluva Engineer
Retired Staff
In the CU insider , posted 6 hours ago, they predict a 52-14 win for the home team. From their point of view , we are seriously overmatched , talent wise, at every position group. I think they know what they have. I hope to see that we have more than most people think.
That's not an unreasonable prediction. Of course, I am hoping for something more positive.

85Escape

Helluva Engineer
Yeah, I've had that conversation with a couple of Clemson grads who work for me (hey, I didn't hire them) and they seem to think we are somewhere south of William & Mary. I sure hope the Clemson players think that!

kg01

Get-Bak! Coach
Featured Member
That settles it, we're winning this one folks!
tenor.gif

The #get-bak! coach approves, emphatically.

AE 87

Helluva Engineer
"It's a Trap."

No matter what the coaches say or do, the players are looking at A&M and Cuse in the next two weeks.

that's "our only hope."

This post brought to you by Disney's Star Wars Land.