We are in Clemson's heads

gt13

Ramblin' Wreck
https://theclemsoninsider.com/2019/...for-georgia-tech-has-been-very-stressful/amp/

Quotes:

"You've just got to prepare for the worst."

"You don’t want to chase things that you don’t know of and you just want to stick to what you know."

“You don’t know what they’re going to do. So, it’s very stressful, because you want to cover everything but you can’t within a certain amount of time."

Certainly different dialogue than what I've been hearing out of our camp.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

deeeznutz

Helluva Engineer
That settles it, we're winning this one folks!
tenor.gif

Deleted member 2897

https://theclemsoninsider.com/2019/...for-georgia-tech-has-been-very-stressful/amp/

Quotes:

"You don’t want to chase things that you don’t know of and you just want to stick to what you know."

“You don’t know what they’re going to do. So, it’s very stressful, because you want to cover everything but you can’t within a certain amount of time."

Just more sad ignorance. Our personnel was recruited and built around the triple option - like our receivers never played passing football before? They don't know how to catch? Our OL don't know how to block? Give me a break. I mean, he was asked these questions, so I guess he has to answer with this sort of thing and I'm sure they were leading questions. But Clemson should just stick with their same game plan. Run their offense the way they normally do. Set their defense with the same basic plays for any other RPO type team. Everybody is way overthinking this. Its just football. The one funny side of this is you can tell how much ungodly amount of time they spent preparing for us every other year. They don't have to /can't dedicate months this year, so its almost like they don't know what to do with themselves.

vamosjackets

GT Athlete
Featured Member

Quotes:

Yep, that's some first rate poor-mouthing.

stinger 1957

Helluva Engineer
Well, one thing for sure all eyes will have to be glued to the TV to find out, so at least it will be good for the TV folks and our new ACC TV network.

TooTall

Helluva Engineer
We have nothing to lose...they have EVERYTHING to lose.

Even if we are their only defeat all year, when playoff discussion happens and we finish 6-6, it's a crap shoot if they will get in vs one or two other 1 loss teams.

One thing for sure, they won't quit once we get on top of them.

iceeater1969

Helluva Engineer
They will try to disguise coverages and confuse our QB since all are basically new to this offense. If they adjust their D then would be interesting to throw a different QB at them that is more run oriented-like Tobias. Make them keep guessing.

And do the same on defense.

Show me flashes of brilliance.

MacJacket

Helluva Engineer
Does Clemson have a backup QB if Lawrence gets hurt?

Chase Brice. Led a comeback against Cuse last year when Lawrence was concussed. The parts I watched he mostly handed off to Etienne and Clemson’s D really bowed up.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk