We are going to smoke South Florida

MidtownJacket

Staff member
I want to play a flawless game against them. It will be good for the soul and the team. We need to build on last week’s generally clean game and start to roll out some of the pass co cents JG4 was rocking in the final quarter.

Go Jackets!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

MWBATL

Helluva Engineer
I hope to se more of Graham (and earlier in the game) than we saw against Clemson. I won't be upset if TO starts, but I will be disappointed if Graham doesn't get to play some meaningful snaps in the 1st half.

MWBATL

Helluva Engineer
Just curious, with all the talk about JG or TO...how do we know it won’t be LJ?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Could be, and I'm OK with that as well. Poor guy got NO chance in the first game, and then Graham looked good, so I assumed....

iceeater1969

Helluva Engineer
The current sr, jr, soph who were at usf maybe over excited for revenge. Dispite a record 2 kick off TD s we had usf down, but let them get up. Last year with soft coverage we let thier qb gain confidence and he smoked us. He lost his last 7 games in 18.

We could bring chaos on him and risk errors or we could stay back and let the offense settle in .

I hope cgc embraces the chaos and comes out firing on defense and offense. We owe these guys.

swarmer

Ramblin' Wreck
Just curious, with all the talk about JG or TO...how do we know it won’t be LJ?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

He played the least; and judging from game 1 seems to be #3 other than in pure passing situations. Based on what we appear to be trying to do on O, he seems like a less desireable option since he is much less athletic than the other two.

Madison Grant

Helluva Engineer
Everybody keeps saying LJ looked bad. He had one series. He tried to throw one through the needle that got batted down. He got stopped on a run that against 90% of our opponents would have been a significant gain, but that %$&#ing Simmons for them who's some kind of freak ran him down just like he did TO all night long. Then on 3rd down, he had to bail because they brought the house and at least got rid of it instead of taking a loss. The coaches know what they've seen in practice, so I'll defer to them. But I'm not casting off LJ as a failure after one series in one game against the defending Natl Champs.

GT99

Georgia Tech Fan
He played the least; and judging from game 1 seems to be #3 other than in pure passing situations. Based on what we appear to be trying to do on O, he seems like a less desireable option since he is much less athletic than the other two.

I think a lot of folks are underrating LJ's athleticism. I agree that he's not as athletic as Oliver and Graham, but he's still plenty athletic to be a dual threat. He was pushing Marshall for the starting role last year before his injury. That wouldn't have happened if he wasn't athletic.

NorthGaJacket15

Jolly Good Fellow
Everybody keeps saying LJ looked bad. He had one series. He tried to throw one through the needle that got batted down. He got stopped on a run that against 90% of our opponents would have been a significant gain, but that %$&#ing Simmons for them who's some kind of freak ran him down just like he did TO all night long. Then on 3rd down, he had to bail because they brought the house and at least got rid of it instead of taking a loss. The coaches know what they've seen in practice, so I'll defer to them. But I'm not casting off LJ as a failure after one series in one game against the defending Natl Champs.
Completely agree with this! The kid needs a chance in my mind!