WBB infractions

YlJacket

Helluva Engineer
Well - guess we knew it was coming. I was one who thought they should just pay Joseph to go away and avoid lawsuits but now I understand why they didn't.

slugboy

Staff member
I think Ken Suguira had a better writeup, if you're a subscriber:

GCdaJuiceMan

Helluva Engineer
The panel also will require Georgia Tech to allow an outside agency to review its athletics department.
sloth no GIF

TooTall

Helluva Engineer
I think Ken Suguira had a better writeup, if you're a subscriber:
What's really funny is that the AJC app is free & ad free and you get all the same articles.

Buzzbomb

Mello Yellow-Jacket
The A.C. who was in charge of setting up practices is at Louisville. She was our third assistant during that time period. Not that Coach Jo wasn’t at the ones I peeked in on, or was she not ultimately responsible. This was after Sam left.
I guess the lawsuit is still not settled? The Purdue HC was forced into retirement recently, so I expected CMJ to get interviewed or the Indiana HC. Neither has yet, to my knowledge. They are going with an interim for the season.

ChristoGT

Jolly Good Fellow
What's really funny is that the AJC app is free & ad free and you get all the same articles.
Hadn't seen they have a free app. Downloaded!
They also have a "standard" app for the e-paper. I had it back in the day when it was free, but went to 4 visits per month several years ago.

davesbrain

Georgia Tech Fan
I didn't think the ncaa did that probation stuff anymore...

If there's not going to be rules for paying amateur athletes, then why in blazes would there be rules for anything else????