Way Too Early!!!

Em_Jae20

Helluva Engineer
I always find it interesting to check on these "waaaaaaayyy too early" mock drafts and keep them handy for when that draft actually happens, just to see how much inevitably changes. Check out his pick at number 14...

Northeast Stinger

Helluva Engineer
So the board picks likely prospects and then fan support determines the order of the picks?

Sounds like large active fan bases are major influences on draft picks, so, like Alabama, Georgia and Ohio State are ALWAYS going to have the top draft predictions.

JacketFan137

Banned
So the board picks likely prospects and then fan support determines the order of the picks?

Sounds like large active fan bases are major influences on draft picks, so, like Alabama, Georgia and Ohio State are ALWAYS going to have the top draft predictions.
yeah cause as of right now i don’t know that gibbs is a first round. rb value in the nfl is in the gutter and there’s almost zero percent chance gibbs goes over bijan robinson even if he does go first round

GTrob21

Helluva Engineer
Gibbs was better than most people at GT realized. Its a shame he is gone, but I don't blame him.