watching on ESPN3 (w/ blackout???)

techman

Georgia Tech Fan
I can get on ESPN3 but the GT game is blacked out in my area....what can I do? change my zip code setting? Help?

FlatsLander

Ramblin' Wreck
The last couple games on Bally, I've found a livestream on Youtube just by searching "GT vs Duke" or "GT vs Miami" at game time.

Northeast Stinger

Helluva Engineer
Don't blame people that say VPN because you don't have the ability to figure it out. VPNs are available on mobile, you just have to download one.
Then why don’t you tell us how it works since we don’t have the ability to figure it out. YouTube worked last time but that may be a one time lucky thing and I would love to have a reliable back up.

Here are the parameters for watching at my home. No cell phone service. Slow internet that cuts out periodically. Budget that is maxed out on subscription services so I can’t afford anymore packages right now. I would love to solve this with VPN.

Southpawmac

Helluva Engineer
Then why don’t you tell us how it works since we don’t have the ability to figure it out. YouTube worked last time but that may be a one time lucky thing and I would love to have a reliable back up.

Here are the parameters for watching at my home. No cell phone service. Slow internet that cuts out periodically. Budget that is maxed out on subscription services so I can’t afford anymore packages right now. I would love to solve this with VPN.
All a VPN does is change where ESPN thinks you are watching the game. If you've got **** internet, then it won't matter. You can find free VPNs but they will have ads and you might have to try a few different ones to find one that works best. I have Malwarebytes Privacy (https://www.malwarebytes.com/vpn) because I use Malwarebytes anti-malware for my business and the privacy vpn comes with it. You can pay for just Malwarebytes Privacy. It's $40 for the year but they also have a 7 day trial and a 60 day money back guarantee. So you can get out of paying for it pretty easy for the rest of the season.

Once you have a VPN on your phone, you open it and change your location to Texas or California or anywhere that's not close to Atlanta. Open the ESPN app and go to the watch tab and then find the GT game. Since ESPN thinks your device is out of market, the blackout restriction no longer applies. If you have a smart TV, you can then cast the ESPN app to your TV so you don't have to watch it on a small screen.

Northeast Stinger

Helluva Engineer
All a VPN does is change where ESPN thinks you are watching the game. If you've got **** internet, then it won't matter. You can find free VPNs but they will have ads and you might have to try a few different ones to find one that works best. I have Malwarebytes Privacy (https://www.malwarebytes.com/vpn) because I use Malwarebytes anti-malware for my business and the privacy vpn comes with it. You can pay for just Malwarebytes Privacy. It's $40 for the year but they also have a 7 day trial and a 60 day money back guarantee. So you can get out of paying for it pretty easy for the rest of the season.

Once you have a VPN on your phone, you open it and change your location to Texas or California or anywhere that's not close to Atlanta. Open the ESPN app and go to the watch tab and then find the GT game. Since ESPN thinks your device is out of market, the blackout restriction no longer applies. If you have a smart TV, you can then cast the ESPN app to your TV so you don't have to watch it on a small screen.
Is Baley broadcast on ESPN?

Also, I wonder why I have several options for watching Georgia every week. I live closer to Athens than Atlanta.