Watching game in Mobile, Al

ClydeBrick

Ramblin' Wreck
Nothing official from the Alumni Association this week.

GT Alumni Association - Mobile Game Watching said:
Join alumni and fans at Ed's Seafood Shed in Mobile, AL for Georgia Tech game watching parties this fall!

We'll be meeting up for a few games this season, so keep an eye out for the TV times and come out a few minutes before kickoff.

Game watching parties this season include:

Saturday, 09/10/16 vs. Mercer, Atlanta, GA at 2:00 PM CT
Thursday, 09/22/16 vs. Clemson, Atlanta, GA at 6:30 PM CT
Saturday, 10/08/16 at Pittsburgh, Pittsburgh, PA, Time TBA
Saturday, 11/12/16 at Virginia Tech, Blacksburg, VA, Time TBA

Address:
Ed's Seafood Shed
3733 Battleship Parkway
Spanish Fort, AL 36527

Vespidae

Helluva Engineer
The place to go in Mobile is Callahan's Irish Bar. Classic old school bar in the Oakleigh Historic District. Ask them to put the game on ... you'll love it.

If that doesn't work, hit Wintzell's Oyster Bar downtown. Great crab claws. Sit at the bar and ask them to put the game on. Plenty of room to stand and you're steps away from the downtown entertainment district.

Spanish Fort? Good grief.

GTSmitty

Georgia Tech Fan
Callaghan's is my all time favorite spot. Best burger in Mobile in my humble opinion. The atmosphere is great! I'm just not sure with the limited tv space that you would be able to get a GT tech game unless you added a "roll tide" after your request.

GTSmitty

Georgia Tech Fan
There is another place on Dauphin street(Caribbean themed) east of 65 that has a tv and remote at every booth along with a plethora of large tv's around the bar. I believe the are primarily a wings joint but decent food.

iceeater1969

Helluva Engineer
Be prepared to watch on one small screen if Auburn or Ala is playing a big game at same time.
In 14 I was on perdido key at sports bar with 14 screens showng Auburn and on one small screen plus in men's bathroom showing gt.

Vespidae

Helluva Engineer
Callahan is old school. One of my fav bars. But stay away from Broad Street and the ghetto. Callahan is safe, but do keep your eyes open.