WATCHESPN Coverage?

NorthGaJacket15

Jolly Good Fellow
Can anyone confirm the game will be shown on watch ESPN tonight? It shows as an option currently, but sometimes it blacks out.

Adadu

Helluva Engineer
It looks like it won't be available tonight on espn3. I think those of us who cant get fox sports south are kind of screwed.

RyanS12

Helluva Engineer
It's on a lot of other Fox Sports affiliates. I'm in michigan and it's on Fox Sports Detroit Alternate. I believe the ACC.com has a listing of Fox networks showing the game.

deeeznutz

Helluva Engineer
Can anyone confirm the game will be shown on watch ESPN tonight? It shows as an option currently, but sometimes it blacks out.
It will be shown on WatchESPN if you're not in an area where it's on tv. If you're in N Georgia you probably can get the channel, so I think you'd be out of luck.

Skeptic

Helluva Engineer
It looks like it won't be available tonight on espn3. I think those of us who cant get fox sports south are kind of screwed.
Haven't looked today but a few days ago it was on ESPN3. I got Fox Sports South so that I didn't have to sit in front of my Mac and I could also record it if i wanted to see it again. But it was scheduled for ESPN3 at one time.

bartoma

Jolly Good Fellow
Not playing on CSN live - they're carrying the stinking Redskins - along with several other channels... argh...

Fingers crossed for WatchESPN/3 whatever...

Skeptic

Helluva Engineer
Well, that's bad. See now it is on ESPN3 but "subject to blackout". Glad I went ahead with FSSO.