Washington and Candeto

Boomergump

Helluva Engineer
Featured Member
I wonder what kind of impact having both of these guys involved with the program is making? If I am not mistaken, I think this is the first season where a CPJ trained former QB is on staff. Not only that, it is more than one. I am very hopeful that in a quiet way our QB's are enjoying a huge benefit, especially watching film etc. Could it help shorten the time getting our QBs up to speed?

ACC Bee

Banned
I wonder what kind of impact having both of these guys involved with the program is making? If I am not mistaken, I think this is the first season where a CPJ trained former QB is on staff. Not only that, it is more than one. I am very hopeful that in a quiet way our QB's are enjoying a huge benefit, especially watching film etc. Could it help shorten the time getting our QBs up to speed?
Lamar Owens

ACC Bee

Banned
Owens was an AB.
Owens graduated with a degree in economics from the University of Maryland in May 2008 after completing his football career at the U.S. Naval Academy under head coach Paul Johnson. In 2005, as the quarterback, Owens directed a Navy offense that averaged 34.2 points and a nation's best 319.3 yards per game on the ground as the Midshipmen went 8-4, won the Commander-In-Chief's Trophy and won a bowl game in consecutive years (beat Colorado State, 51-30) for the first time in school history.

zhavenor

Jolly Good Fellow
Owens graduated with a degree in economics from the University of Maryland in May 2008 after completing his football career at the U.S. Naval Academy under head coach Paul Johnson. In 2005, as the quarterback, Owens directed a Navy offense that averaged 34.2 points and a nation's best 319.3 yards per game on the ground as the Midshipmen went 8-4, won the Commander-In-Chief's Trophy and won a bowl game in consecutive years (beat Colorado State, 51-30) for the first time in school history.
Thanks. I was about to reply and decided to go all the way down first.

SidewalkJacket

Helluva Engineer

I stand corrected. Don't know why I thought he was an A.