Was our staff this big before?

RickStromFan

Ramblin' Wreck
Its funny the people who complained about the people who were against CPJ, and now they are the same people they were complaining about. And I was big supporter of CPJ and extremely excited about CGC. But for real like get over it he retired.

agreed. I enjoyed many games of the CPJ Era but there were obvious deficiencies all along too. Pretty much like every program. It's just nice to see real optimism on the Flats, which has been missing since the start of 2015. Not sure why a few people want to crap on that. I guess they were more fans of the coach than the school?

We literally just poached the nation's #1-ranked recruiter and a top OL coach from NCAA's top-2 football program and people are going to eye-roll that in support of the previous coach? It's pretty indicative of their real loyalties IMO.

Silk3

Ramblin' Wreck
agreed. I enjoyed many games of the CPJ Era but there were obvious deficiencies all along too. Pretty much like every program. It's just nice to see real optimism on the Flats, which has been missing since the start of 2015. Not sure why a few people want to crap on that. I guess they were more fans of the coach than the school?
Exactly. Guess they are actually trolls like they would call anyone who disagreed with them. They will deny it, but they give off the impression that they want CGC to fail so that they can say 'I told you so"

first&ten

Ramblin' Wreck
I don’t need to anymore. All those rich alums who held back their dollars because they hated CPJ are giddy now...money trucks rolling in now.
You may be on to something. I don't care how or why the money is coming in, but I sense a coaching staff that Tech has not seen in years and optimism from our fans!!

TVan

Georgia Tech Fan
I don’t need to anymore. All those rich alums who held back their dollars because they hated CPJ are giddy now...money trucks rolling in now.
Thats because CPJ had those big money alums purchase an indoor facility, new locker room, new auditorium, new meeting rooms. Million dollar projects. What else is left. Should be money for staff, now that all the hard work is done.