Want two free tickets to the Yale game?

YJAlleyCat

Jolly Good Fellow
I have two tickets in section 204 that are available to the first person who asks for them. They cost me nothing, so they will cost you nothing as well. Row 3 of section 204 in upper deck, but you will probably be able to move elsewhere once things get started. Let me know if you want them.

Saturday 1/6 at 7:00pm

dtm1997

Helluva Engineer
Featured Member
I have two tickets in section 204 that are available to the first person who asks for them. They cost me nothing, so they will cost you nothing as well. Row 3 of section 204 in upper deck, but you will probably be able to move elsewhere once things get started. Let me know if you want them.

Saturday 1/6 at 7:00pm

Same thing happened to me, only I forget where the tickets are. Same offer. Let me know.

kg01

Get-Bak! Coach
Featured Member
Aye, where do y'all normally park when you come down for games? Trying to decide where best to park if I don't take MARTA.

Jophish17

Jolly Good Fellow
What, you don't have a spot behind McCamish with your name on it? ;-)

I used to park in the surface lot across from B&N at Tech square. It's hourly, so it was only about 6-8$/game, and it's about the same distance as the State Street deck.

Chattjacket

Georgia Tech Fan
I always park in the big lot behind Perry. It's the one with the big electronic sign you can see from the interstate. My parking permit at Tech was in the AMC lot for a couple of years and the Perry lot was one of the lots GT Parking said was available for cars to be moved to during games. My understanding is they don't check for permits in that lot during games since students have to move their cars. No parking ticket yet in 11 years of sporadic use *knocks on wood*