Want a good Bowl game? Here’s how you can help.

tech_wreck47

Helluva Engineer
sorry mods, made this thread to make sure everyone can see it, if it needs to be moved the the original bowl thread I understand.

The Belk Bowl has already made it known that they are drawing interest from schools who could play in their bowl. They are currently getting input on Twitter. Please go and type something in, even if it just says GT, let them know we will travel. Here is a link.

OldJacketFan

Helluva Engineer
Want a good bowl game in 2019 then sell out GT's allotment of tickets for whatever bowl game they wind up being invited to:);):cigar:

Well it's going to take so many of the bit**ers and whiners to get off their a** and go. We have folks who'd rather see Tech fail than succeed just to advance their narrative as evidenced by a lot of the posts I read through.

Deleted member 2897

Well it's going to take so many of the bit**ers and whiners to get off their a** and go. We have folks who'd rather see Tech fail than succeed just to advance their narrative as evidenced by a lot of the posts I read through.

I suspect what we’ll read is “$75 for a Bowl Ticket? It only costs 27 cents to print that ticket and the costs of those seats were depreciated to $0 long ago. The labor at the stadium probably only equates to a couple dollars per ticket, so I’ll see if I can find a ticket for around $8 on StubHub.”

OldJacketFan

Helluva Engineer
I suspect what we’ll read is “$75 for a Bowl Ticket? It only costs 27 cents to print that ticket and the costs of those seats were depreciated to $0 long ago. The labor at the stadium probably only equates to a couple dollars per ticket, so I’ll see if I can find a ticket for around $8 on StubHub.”

I reserved 4 tickets at most of the bowls Tech is up for. Not really worried about the costs for many reasons as some of the funds come back to Tech but I know what you mean and, unfortunately, it's spot on. People whine and gripe and man and b**ch but put up their money? Not going to happen with many of them.

Deleted member 2897

I reserved 4 tickets at most of the bowls Tech is up for. Not really worried about the costs for many reasons as some of the funds come back to Tech but I know what you mean and, unfortunately, it's spot on. People whine and gripe and man and b**ch but put up their money? Not going to happen with many of them.

Well when you have a net worth of $2.7 million, you didn't get that way by overpaying for college football tickets amirite???