Waffle House Wednesday: Brent Key

GT_05

Helluva Engineer
As a connoisseur of all cheap alcohols to this day, I'd say...slight upgrade.

I haven’t figured out why but everything made by Anheuser-Busch gives me an unbearable migraine. And no, quantity has nothing to do with it. I make my own beer now and I can drink as much as I want without getting a migraine. I think it has something to do with preservatives.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Bennett

Jolly Good Fellow
I haven’t figured out why but everything made by Anheuser-Busch gives me an unbearable migraine. And no, quantity has nothing to do with it. I make my own beer now and I can drink as much as I want without getting a migraine. I think it has something to do with preservatives.

Draft beer gives me a terrible headache. I try to only drink from bottles or cans. Think it has something to do with the CO2 though

smokey_wasp

Helluva Engineer

Possible. There is one beer that does that to me and that is Steel Reserve. lol. Its the only one that I'd actually just turn down drinking entirely for. Homebrew is good. I'd like to get back into it.

Milwaukee

Banned

If you like Belgians try Matilda from Goose Island. I believe Anheuser bought them out a couple years ago but the quality is still there.

Now I want to start a beer thread. :)

Milwaukee

Banned
Hop Dang Diggity by Jekyll is my go to IPA, but the Double Jeopardy is very smooth.

If you're an IPA hoppy nut, go grab a sixer of Bell's Hopslam. It'll knock your *ick in the dirt. It's the most IPA'est IPA I've ever had. Hurry cause it's seasonal and leaving shelves at the end of March.

Disclaimer: they are very proud of it as it sits around 17 bucks for a sixer. Worth it if you're a beer connoisseur though.
https://www.beeradvocate.com/beer/profile/287/17112/