Visiting Crowd on Saturday

I really think the Ga Southern contingency will be in BDS in full force Saturday. They will bring a decent crowd and will really want to take down Tech. They came so close against NC State so I have a feeling they will be confident. We better tighten up and be ready to bring it.
Beat Florida, hung in with NCST, they will give us a game. But we'll win going away.

LongforDodd

LatinxBreakfastTacos
How many show up has nothing to do with stated sales which is exactly what the 50k is. Believe me. The people that didnt show up were tech fans. The math still applies.

You stated we did 46k for Wofford. I was only questioning if they were or not 46k in the stadium. Did we sell 46k for Wofford or, as you implied above, 5ok? I'm not interested in the loyalty of those that didn't show up.

Last edited:

cyptomcat

Ramblin' Wreck
You stated we did 46k for Wofford. I was only questioning if they were or not 46k in the stadium. Did we sell 46k for Wofford or, as you implied above, 5ok? I'm not interested in the loyalty of those that didn't show up.
He is saying it was 46k 'official attendance' for Wofford and now about 50k same 'official attendance' expected by GTAA for GSU, so only a difference of 4k.

LongforDodd

LatinxBreakfastTacos
He is saying it was 46k 'official attendance' for Wofford and now about 50k same 'official attendance' expected by GTAA for GSU, so only a difference of 4k.

I hear you. But I think his second response reads differently. We can let this sidetracking thread die now. Back to original programming. :)

Stonewall

Jolly Good Fellow
This game will be over 53-55K Southern will have 5-7K I think there will be uga fans and other non GT fans there!
my phone texts are buzzing with buddies looking for tickets. i'm directing them to the el cheapos offered now. supposedly 2nd allotment of tickets sent to GS are gone and folks have been wait listed.

33jacket

Helluva Engineer

The statement was in reference to ticket sales. Not how many are in it. The 50k is the same reference. We dont know who will and wont show. That 50k could be parse like the wofford 46k. Its really not a confusing discussion. We have only sold 4k more for southern and my point is based on that it suggests there will be more southern fans than wofford but best case only 4k more. Not 10000 like some are predicting. Thats my point. Now if no gt fans show up again it may look like they brought 15000 but the ticket sales numbers dont support it.

Of course this is all blown away if gt fans give their tickets to southern fans like we are luv to do

Boomergump

Helluva Engineer
Featured Member
I would have guessed 10k empty seats for Wofford, early in the game. Lots of people left early from the heat though. By the second half it may have been 50% full.

Whiskey_Clear

Banned
Lets politely blast our visitors out of the stadium with noise. BDS can be amazingly loud when we want it to / are driven to it. Usually only for big games though. I'd really love to see our fans show the team some love. GSU fans will be loud for their size.

I yell a lot....keep hoping ill rub off on my fellow fans who keep looking back at me, like they've never seen anyone yell except on an odd 3rd down or two, when I do :)