Visiting Crowd on Saturday

UgagSucks

Jolly Good Fellow
I really think the Ga Southern contingency will be in BDS in full force Saturday. They will bring a decent crowd and will really want to take down Tech. They came so close against NC State so I have a feeling they will be confident. We better tighten up and be ready to bring it.

BoroJacket

Georgia Tech Fan
It was a nice accomplishment by them, but I also think that last years Florida team may have had the worst offense in bigtime college football history

GSU beat a UF team missing some top players, but GSU was missing 19 scholarship players as well. You can't take anything away from GSU.

GTNavyNuke

Helluva Engineer
Featured Member
I am bringing three others, so only 14996 more to account for. I will be there in my gold and white...and a GSU hat.

Good job. There is no reason you have to dislike the person / team you are competing with. I actually like a lot of the schools we play. There are a few that I would like to see get team mono every year though ........

33jacket

Helluva Engineer
we did 46k vs wofford

we are at 50k for southern

if you do dumb simple math that is only 4k more, which won't ALL be GA Southern; there are many tech fans who are interested in this game too. Yes, they will bring a decent amount but lets not overdue it....unless there are 5k walkup fans we don't know about...may be?

BainbridgeJacket

Helluva Engineer
I sold two discontinuous seats in the worst section of the stadium for half the price of my season tickets within 12 overnight hours on stub hub. This game will be packed.

ClydeBrick

Ramblin' Wreck
As of this writing there are lots of seats in 210 (nearly 10 complete rows and more) that are available from the AA for $26 per ticket, three ticket minimum. All include a hotdog/drink voucher.

Foxyg

Jolly Good Fellow
I just hope it's a a packed tech crowd
The good part is that that GSU's colors are blue, white and yellow, so they'll sort of blend in as opposed to Clemson and UGA folks with their orange and red which are very noticeable.