Virginia Tech Week Media

Deleted member 2897

Any word on TaQuon? He was pretty beat up during the Duke game.
And Vic Alexander? Any suspension for swinging on the Duke player?

From what I can read on TM, he's hurt, but not hurt enough to play. He should start, but is subject to replacement if it gets worse.

I don't think Vic has any discipline on him. When you are playing against dirty players and the Refs don't do anything, and then you get double teamed by 2 guys using hands to the face to try and rip off your helmet, you gotta do what you gotta do. Personally, I wish he would have just separated himself and raised hell instead, but I don't begrudge anybody for reacting how he did.

THWG

Helluva Engineer
From what I can read on TM, he's hurt, but not hurt enough to play. He should start, but is subject to replacement if it gets worse.

I don't think Vic has any discipline on him. When you are playing against dirty players and the Refs don't do anything, and then you get double teamed by 2 guys using hands to the face to try and rip off your helmet, you gotta do what you gotta do. Personally, I wish he would have just separated himself and raised hell instead, but I don't begrudge anybody for reacting how he did.
Honestly, I'm glad he stood his ground. He got away from that guy and then he came charging out after Vic. What's he supposed to do? Stand there and get his *** beat?