Virginia Tech Schadenfreude #GTvsVT

CuseJacket

Administrator
Staff member
Some of these were too good to leave in Swarm Chat. All from VT's board during the game.

Link:https://virginiatech.sportswar.com/message_board/vtfootball/.

We would never melt like that, would we? Nah, doesn't sound like us... ;)

Enjoy:
  • "it's time for Bud Foster to retire"
  • "I hope they score 70"
  • "Losing in slow motion is much worse than losing at regular speed"
  • "Bud's fatal flaw. Stubborn and arrogant as hell"
  • " Our coaches have egos too large"
  • " Soft. Quitters."
  • " No one tackles on this team "
  • "Now I know how Uvag fans have felt, can’t wait for basketball"
  • " Just concede defeat and go to the locker room"
  • "Fuente just needs to man up and call Paul his Daddy"
  • "Crapping the bed on national TV again *"
  • "I’m eager to hear the excuses for this, not that there are any"
  • " Sandman and fireworks aint gonna save this program"
  • "At least our Pass D Stats will improve..."
  • " Welp, the foliage looks nice. "
  • " Who coaches these guys technique to tackle? Fire them "
  • " We've turn tackling into diving and bumping "
  • "GT is our rival. " followed by... " Both teams have to get wins for it to be a rivalry. They've won 4 of 5 "
  • "Appropriate song. Y'all gonna make me lose my mind up in here......... "
  • " I mean this is a historically pitiful showing. Like, worse than 70s-80s."
  • " I was wondering if a safety was our better play there"
  • " Helmets 2 - Hokies 0. "
  • "Switching to Big Bang Theory rerun.... better than this "
  • " Oh good, another WTF play call"
  • " Oliver could go over and walk off with the lunch pail. Nothing would happen"
  • " Their 3 stars are kicking our asses. "
  • " Bud rocking the 'who farted' in honor of Beamer "
  • " PJ's got Bud's manhood and isn't letting up."
  • " Unacceptable - will we learn from this or just suck from now on?????"
  • "1st time in 20 years I turned game off - need some soul searching on D"
  • " Absolutely disgusting performance...Thankfully I didn’t waste my time going "
  • " PJ owns Foster. Period. "
  • "Three years in a row we extend PJ’s contract. At least it seems that way."
  • " Fuente is turning us into a mid-major. And we won’t can him for a while :-/"
  • "We can't stop a high school offense. Bud Foster is lost. His time has come."
  • Late in 4th q... " Time to establish the ground game "
  • " Props to the lone fan in the corner! You are MVP! "
  • " Well this game is going to leave a mark "
  • "The word emasculated comes to mind "
  • " Fuente looks calmly livid on that sideline "
  • "Everyone that watched this game is now dummer for having witnessed this defensive performance"

CuseJacket

Administrator
Staff member
Lastly, this deserves its own post. Thinking of you @Supersizethatorder-mutt.

Thread title: And I don't want to hear another word about uniforms except

"Lets stick with basic orange and maroon, which have been VPI and VT colors for over 100 years. Not Hokie stone replicas, not black rambo motifs, not armed forces honorable mention (wouldn't the armed forces be proud of us tonight...there are other ways to honor service members and vets without using uniforms to do it), not turkeys displayed on white helmets. Ugh! Shudder! Excuse me while I wretch.

Basic colors have worked for Alabama and Penn State for as long as I can remember. Nike and UnderArmour have made enough money trying to make football a fashion statement, all at the expense of players and fans who really, truly, honestly believe what you wear makes a difference in the score of the game. Bull hockey!! I'm sick of the weekly pamblum over this one hates orange (really? It's one your school colors, you moron. Get some pride, or go find a yellow and red school to cheer for), that one loves all maroon, here's some fans that want metallic orange helmets for night games. Enough! There ought to be a law setting our uniform colors in stone tablets, and instead use all the energy and emotion over uniforms into winning. Also save some money on uniforms.

I hate losing. Virginia Tech should win every game it suits up for. It's why I hate the Yankees and pinstripes. It's why I love Virginia Tech.

Somebody put some orange and maroon flowers on my casket."

OldJacketFan

Helluva Engineer

"Lets stick with basic orange and maroon, which have been VPI and VT colors for over 100 years. Not Hokie stone replicas, not black rambo motifs, not armed forces honorable mention (wouldn't the armed forces be proud of us tonight...there are other ways to honor service members and vets without using uniforms to do it), not turkeys displayed on white helmets. Ugh! Shudder! Excuse me while I wretch.

Basic colors have worked for Alabama and Penn State for as long as I can remember. Nike and UnderArmour have made enough money trying to make football a fashion statement, all at the expense of players and fans who really, truly, honestly believe what you wear makes a difference in the score of the game. Bull hockey!! I'm sick of the weekly pamblum over this one hates orange (really? It's one your school colors, you moron. Get some pride, or go find a yellow and red school to cheer for), that one loves all maroon, here's some fans that want metallic orange helmets for night games. Enough! There ought to be a law setting our uniform colors in stone tablets, and instead use all the energy and emotion over uniforms into winning. Also save some money on uniforms.

I hate losing. Virginia Tech should win every game it suits up for. It's why I hate the Yankees and pinstripes. It's why I love Virginia Tech.

Cuse you did it again! You owe me a new keyboard after I spit my drink all over this one! :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

jwsavhGT

Helluva Engineer
Retired Staff
Some of these were too good to leave in Swarm Chat. All from VT's board during the game.

Link:https://virginiatech.sportswar.com/message_board/vtfootball/.

We would never melt like that, would we? Nah, doesn't sound like us... ;)

Enjoy:
  • "it's time for Bud Foster to retire"
  • "I hope they score 70"
  • "Losing in slow motion is much worse than losing at regular speed"
  • "Bud's fatal flaw. Stubborn and arrogant as hell"
  • " Our coaches have egos too large"
  • " Soft. Quitters."
  • " No one tackles on this team "
  • "Now I know how Uvag fans have felt, can’t wait for basketball"
  • " Just concede defeat and go to the locker room"
  • "Fuente just needs to man up and call Paul his Daddy"
  • "Crapping the bed on national TV again *"
  • "I’m eager to hear the excuses for this, not that there are any"
  • " Sandman and fireworks aint gonna save this program"
  • "At least our Pass D Stats will improve..."
  • " Welp, the foliage looks nice. "
  • " Who coaches these guys technique to tackle? Fire them "
  • " We've turn tackling into diving and bumping "
  • "GT is our rival. " followed by... " Both teams have to get wins for it to be a rivalry. They've won 4 of 5 "
  • "Appropriate song. Y'all gonna make me lose my mind up in here......... "
  • " I mean this is a historically pitiful showing. Like, worse than 70s-80s."
  • " I was wondering if a safety was our better play there"
  • " Helmets 2 - Hokies 0. "
  • "Switching to Big Bang Theory rerun.... better than this "
  • " Oh good, another WTF play call"
  • " Oliver could go over and walk off with the lunch pail. Nothing would happen"
  • " Their 3 stars are kicking our asses. "
  • " Bud rocking the 'who farted' in honor of Beamer "
  • " PJ's got Bud's manhood and isn't letting up."
  • " Unacceptable - will we learn from this or just suck from now on?????"
  • "1st time in 20 years I turned game off - need some soul searching on D"
  • " Absolutely disgusting performance...Thankfully I didn’t waste my time going "
  • " PJ owns Foster. Period. "
  • "Three years in a row we extend PJ’s contract. At least it seems that way."
  • " Fuente is turning us into a mid-major. And we won’t can him for a while :-/"
  • "We can't stop a high school offense. Bud Foster is lost. His time has come."
  • Late in 4th q... " Time to establish the ground game "
  • " Props to the lone fan in the corner! You are MVP! "
  • " Well this game is going to leave a mark "
  • "The word emasculated comes to mind "
  • " Fuente looks calmly livid on that sideline "
  • "Everyone that watched this game is now dummer for having witnessed this defensive performance"
Are you sure you didn't just copy Swarm Chat? Substitute "Johnson" for "Fuentes" and "Roof" for "Foster" then it would be EXACTLY like Swarm Chat (and multiple posts on the main forum).

iceeater1969

Helluva Engineer
To be fair this is the first time we have legit ran a high school offense. And it worked. Turns out no one prepares for qb sweep.
Actually it worked great in jr high 1961.
I was the t end that had to pench the d tackle as the student body came around end. I got trampled!
There is nothing new- after the game.

JacketFromUGA

Helluva Engineer

@Supersizethatorder-mutt reading this post.

C-658VsXoAo3ovC.jpg

C-658VsXoAo3ovC.jpg

:smuggrin::smuggrin::smuggrin::smuggrin::smuggrin:

iceeater1969

Helluva Engineer
That sums up my feeling about the CPJ time frame thread, followed by :cry::cry::cry:
Yea, now we say -" their 2 stars beat our 3 stars. But that never happens w the t o.

Coach is scrambling for a chance to see better recruiting kick in and then our 3/4 stars will regular beat uga s 4/5 stars!