Virginia Tech Postgame

Pointer

Helluva Engineer
You must not remember us quitting against air force in the bowl game when the entire offense was joking around on the sidelines.
Lol at you guys reaching. Whatever makes you feel better about the current state of affairs :yawn:.

Ibeeballin

Im a 3*
So Pruitt gets blown out by teams and gets beat by ga state with far more talent than us but he's a bad *** and Collins sucks? Give me some facts

Coming to post this. Showing your chops vs UAB & UTC doesn’t mean much. UT doesn’t have better win on their schedule than our Miami win

Vespidae

Helluva Engineer
So Pruitt gets blown out by teams and gets beat by ga state with far more talent than us but he's a bad *** and Collins sucks? Give me some facts

I think it’s an interesting comparison.

Pruitt went to war with the players. Half (yes, half) refused to play for him. Team meeting. “22-23 of ya’ll can play, aight? The rest? I’m gonna run you off and replace you with guys that want to play SEC football.” He has benched players, revoked scholarships and the ones playing the best today ... are his players. He’s making progress with 58 scholly players right now. And few seniors. That’s why ol nation is beginning to give him a pass.

Geoff? Gimmicks. Dancing. BS press conferences. Just tell us, “I will do whatever it takes to bring Conference championships to Atlanta.” That’s not happening.

Vespidae

Helluva Engineer
Coming to post this. Showing your chops vs UAB & UTC doesn’t mean much. UT doesn’t have better win on their schedule than our Miami win

Fair point. My argument is Pruitt is going about it more systematically that Geoff. I do think is 2 years, UT will be relevant. I’m not sure about CGC. Maybe he is. But their styles are night and day.

Vespidae

Helluva Engineer
Look I love Paul but God damn. Enough is enough. You guys act like he took your virginity and anything another coach does after him will never surpass the Paul years. Have some perspective about the current roster we have.

Look, I have heard that off field, Geoff is a tough, but fair, coach and he’s committed. All good. And I get the roster. But he hyped it up and the optics are just terrible.

I am concerned about losing the fan base. It was bad in 1980. But it wasn’t this bad.

Eli

Helluva Engineer
You're the one who brought the old coach up lol. Don't be mad when someone checks your bs

I have no bs lol. Collins is our coach if he fails it will be 10+ years before we are relevant again. If that. So I want him to succeed unlike most