Virginia Tech Postgame

Ibeeballin

Im a 3*
1. It is clear that UVA just overlooked us last week. Although our last TD was a late one with the game already over.
2. There is a thread about have we re-entered the Bill Lewis era. When we lined up in 5 wides with an empty backfield I knew that we had.
3. We had 88yards rushing and most of that in garbage time.
4. Last year we crushed basically this same team with both sides having many of the same players.
5. We have not improved from the Citadel loss.
6. We will never recruit well enough to play this style of offense.
7. I give the defense some credit but it is hard when you are playing 75% of the game.
8. Can we just forfeit the UGA game......it will be very ugly. We will not score and Swift will have 300 yards.....

I believe we have mad a mistake in coaching. We needed to find a more experienced staff.

This is VT postgame thread. Hell, we didn’t recruit well enough for the TO. I’m so tired of reading these stupid post like this

Horrible coaching and horrible play.

Some guys are stealing grant-in-aids. Coaching staff was sleep at the wheel with a Delay of Game opening snap.

Everyone needs to pull their head out of their *** and bounce back. Any criticism is apropos today. Still waiting guys to explain how it’s Patenaude fault for dropped passes and back foot INTs
It is his fault. When you play a VT, or Miami, or UGA, you don't run a bunch of slow developing running plays and slow wide plays. You hit them fast to overcome their speed. But then we would look to much like CPJ....a winning coach.

BleedingGold

Jolly Good Fellow

Some guys are stealing grant-in-aids. Coaching staff was sleep at the wheel with a Delay of Game opening snap.

Everyone needs to pull their head out of their *** and bounce back. Any criticism is apropos today. Still waiting guys to explain how it’s Patenaude fault for dropped passes and back foot INTs

Maybe don't call a QB roll out when you're on your goal line with a bad offensive line?

stylee

Ramblin' Wreck
Featured Member

No one is saying those are Pnut’s fault. They’re saying it’s his fault that we are incapable of scoring, generally. *Every* team has unforced player errors. Not every team struggles like this to get across the line of scrimmage.

Ibeeballin

Im a 3*
It is his fault. When you play a VT, or Miami, or UGA, you don't run a bunch of slow developing running plays and slow wide plays. You hit them fast to overcome their speed. But then we would look to much like CPJ....a winning coach.

You hit to fast? What? Please stop discussing football
CGC will have the same record CPJ vs those 3 teams this season. So that’s not saying much

stylee

Ramblin' Wreck
Featured Member
Saying people are blaming Pnut for dropped passes - in a way that implies that THAT explains 0 points, rather than the inability to prepare players to execute - is as silly as CuseJacket’s claim that the officials are to blame for the loss. But Cuse was joking.

Scubapro

Banned
No one is saying those are Pnut’s fault. They’re saying it’s his fault that we are incapable of scoring, generally. *Every* team has unforced player errors. Not every team struggles like this to get across the line of scrimmage.
I am saying just that...he is awful