Virginia Tech Postgame

GTRX7

Helluva Engineer
Based on the post-Duke game analysis, I can only assume the whole fan base now believes that CPJ should get a lifetime extension. I mean, the way to judge our entire program is apparently based on our current streak against one team, right? And since we have won 4 of the last 5 against VT, it is clear we have passed them as a program and are elite! Who needs nuanced analysis?! Go Jackets. : )

OldJacketFan

Helluva Engineer
Based on the post-Duke game analysis, I can only assume the whole fan base now believes that CPJ should get a lifetime extension. I mean, the way to judge our entire program is apparently based on our current streak against one team, right? And since we have won 4 of the last 5 against VT, it is clear we have passed them as a program and are elite! Who needs nuanced analysis?! Go Jackets. : )

:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: you know what? I'm going to enjoy the hell out of this game and win. I've not had a good time following the puke game and reading all doom/gloom on here. So by gawd I'm going to enjoy this!

g0lftime

Helluva Engineer
I am not content with 6-6 which looks possible. Not sure our QB can run it 40+ and last a season. Need to be able to throw it at times. This was not a typical VT defense for some reason.