Virginia Tech game

FredJacket

Helluva Engineer
Here is the ACC lineup that day:
Duke @ Army - Already set as a 12pm start
Wake @ Syracuse
UVA @ Louisville
FSU @ Clemson
Notre Dame @ Miami (does ACC contract set this start or ND/NBC?.. I don't know)
NC State @ Boston College
Va Tech @ Ga Tech

Assuming nothing really unexpected happens in the next 2 weeks, the game with the most impact on outcome of an ACC divisional situation is the Va Tech v Ga Tech matchup.. by far IMO. Although, FSU v Clemson will draw a big TV audience even though FSU is down. Based on that, I would assume our game would be a 3:30 or primetime kickoff (7:30 or 8:00pm). However, the ACC does some wacky stuff. ;) The ACC will announce this next Monday (10/30).

gtyj18jr

Jolly Good Fellow
Wake @ Syracuse
UVA @ Louisville
FSU @ Clemson
Va Tech @ Ga Tech

Assuming nothing really unexpected happens in the next 2 weeks, the game with the most impact on outcome of an ACC divisional situation is the Va Tech v Ga Tech matchup.. by far IMO. Although, FSU v Clemson will draw a big TV audience even though FSU is down. Based on that, I would assume our game would be a 3:30 or primetime kickoff (7:30 or 8:00pm). However, the ACC does some wacky stuff. ;) The ACC will announce this next Monday (10/30).

I see the ‘6-day’ option being taken to wait for the result of the Miami-vpisu game, assuming Notre Dame beats NC State. The Miami-ND game is down in Miami, so it won’t be on nbc. I bet ESPN is salivating a chance to hype the game as Catholics vs Convicts 2.

Animal02

Banned
Wake @ Syracuse
UVA @ Louisville
FSU @ Clemson
Va Tech @ Ga Tech

NBC / ND only applies to ND home games.

coldbeer

Ramblin' Wreck
If we steal one in Clemson on Saturday night, the GT/VPI game could be a doozy at Grant Field. Still think UM will drop one more ACC game along the way

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

JorgeJonas

Helluva Engineer
The Miami-Notre Dame game will be the night game, especially if they both win this week. It’ll be on ESPN/ABC because the Hurricanes are hosting. The best we can get is 3:30.

crut

Helluva Engineer
If Notre Dame is 8-1 having beat NC St. and Miami is 8-0 having beat VT, I fully expect College Gameday will be in Miami Gardens/Coral Gables (not sure where they would do it). That is a Top 10 if not a Top 5 match-up by that point.

MikeJackets1967

Helluva Engineer
I think it really depends on if we beat Clemson or not. If we beat Clemson and UVA, it could very well be a night game. If we beat UVA and lose to Clemson, I am thinking 3:30. If we lose to both Clemson and UVA, count on a noon kick off. ESPN will put a 6-7 day hold on it, I'm sure.
I think Virginia beats Pitt and loses to GT,Louisville,Miami and VT finishing 6-6 and probably going to the Quick Lane Bowl.