Virginia preparation week

Dustman

Helluva Engineer
I couldn't quite make out what he said about the DT rotation but it sounded to me like Branch and Glanton, with Adams being #3. That's encouraging. I try to pay attention to defensive substitutions and we are rotating 5 guys at DT. Hard to tell sometimes who is ahead of who, beyond 99 and 97.

tech_wreck47

Helluva Engineer
I couldn't quite make out what he said about the DT rotation but it sounded to me like Branch and Glanton, with Adams being #3. That's encouraging. I try to pay attention to defensive substitutions and we are rotating 5 guys at DT. Hard to tell sometimes who is ahead of who, beyond 99 and 97.
He also said that Owens (the freshman) has played some. So where is Cerge-Henderson been? Is he hurt or just been passed on the depth chart.

Dustman

Helluva Engineer
He also said that Owens (the freshman) has played some. So where is Cerge-Henderson been? Is he hurt or just been passed on the depth chart.
I've seen all 5 on the field, including KCH and Owens. I think they all played at Clemson. Glanton started the Wake game and coach said it was the best he's played. He said Dez has been the most consistent of the bunch. I was just surprised/encouraged to hear him say that Adams was #3. I do know one thing - he wouldn't be playing all 5 of them if he didn't think they could help us win.

tech_wreck47

Helluva Engineer
I've seen all 5 on the field, including KCH and Owens. I think they all played at Clemson. Glanton started the Wake game and coach said it was the best he's played. He said Dez has been the most consistent of the bunch. I was just surprised/encouraged to hear him say that Adams was #3. I do know one thing - he wouldn't be playing all 5 of them if he didn't think they could help us win.
I don't remember seeing Cerge-Henderson but I could have missed him. I will say the D line has been a pleasant surprise this year.