Votes: 5 25.0%
  • 10 dB Increase

Votes: 10 50.0%
  • 20 dB Increase

Votes: 1 5.0%

• Total voters

takethepoints

Helluva Engineer
Again, this is the kind of stuff I like about this place. Can you imagine another fan base where a) you get commented slo-mo films of the offensive and defensive plays for just about every game and b) the person who makes one of the films has a poll to ask how much the decibels should go up next time?

I can't. Thanks, ballin'.

Animal02

Banned
A few folks have said something about the sound volume of my recent videos. I have set up a test. Please let me know if you prefer one over the other and I will try to bump the audio up as required.

1st time - no change
2nd time - 3 db up
3rd time - 6 dB up
4th time - 10 dB up
5th time - 20 dB up

So the video ends with me dead center. LOL

Animal02

Banned
It's true that 225 may be a better place to watch the game but 123 is the best place to BE at the game. ;)

I'm sure @Animal02 can agree.

PS - thanks for all that you do with the video uploads. I think I have half the views on last years Georgia game.
Was in Row 5. Nice and close to the action, Near the band..... incredible noise on Saturday. Got the seats off StubHub....needed 5 together which is tough......did not want to sit in the upper north via alumni association.

Philhutch80

Jolly Good Fellow
6-10Db seems to be the best sounding of the audio's. It is clear enough to hear the commentating as well as the noises from the crowd and the hitting of pads distinctly.

ramblinjacket

Ramblin' Wreck
Section 107
I suppose if you want to be in the shade near midfield and not get the classic left side sunburn that section 123 has to offer. Now if you want to harass the opposing teams kicker and generally get a little rowdy then 123 remains the place to be.