Video Games

Peacone36

Helluva Engineer
Black Ops 4 to blow off some steam every once in a while. Me and some buddies are starting a 2K20 league on XBOX1 just for something to do in the next couple days. I have red dead 2 sitting on my coffee table for months. Never opened it. Heard it’s good

Jacketman

Jolly Good Fellow
I'm still playing NCAA 14, NCAA 07 and College Hoops 2k8 a lot. Down to play anyone that has Xbox Live for the 360 in NCAA, me and @GT_receivers play 14 on occasion. I still only have a 360, so my options are kind of limited, but there are some great sports games for it.

THWG

Helluva Engineer
I bought MLB The Show 20 to make up for the baseball void. I also play a good bit of Battlefront II.

GCdaJuiceMan

Helluva Engineer
I have an xbox one and want to play a PGA tour game but it does not appear any of the xbox 360 TW PGA Tour games are backwards compatible :(

Peacone36

Helluva Engineer
I'm still playing NCAA 14, NCAA 07 and College Hoops 2k8 a lot. Down to play anyone that has Xbox Live for the 360 in NCAA, me and @GT_receivers play 14 on occasion. I still only have a 360, so my options are kind of limited, but there are some great sports games for it.
The recruiting mode is so good in NCAA 14

Jacketman

Jolly Good Fellow
The recruiting mode is so good in NCAA 14
Very true, but I always liked the recruiting in NCAA 13 a bit more.
Have you played the CBB video games? The Legacy mode in CH 2k8 is one of the deepest modes around and the recruiting is amazing; the mode even includes the AAU circuit!
The EA Sports version has much better graphics than 2k8, but the gameplay is iffy and the Dynasty mode is not nearly as deep as 2k8's Legacy.

kg01

Get-Bak! Coach
Featured Member

I have all them games in a box right now (don't tell mrs. kg01!). Can't bring myself to break 'em out and play. Best sports games ever. Also have MVP05 which was great as well.

Anybody download that Journey game sony made available yesterday? Reviews say it's great. kg say it's boring. What am I missing?

Milwaukee

Banned
Have you played the CBB video games? The Legacy mode in CH 2k8 is one of the deepest modes around and the recruiting is amazing; the mode even includes the AAU circuit!
The EA Sports version has much better graphics than 2k8, but the gameplay is iffy and the Dynasty mode is not nearly as deep as 2k8's Legacy.

CollegeHoops 2K8 for the ps3 and xbox360 was the best sports title made for those consoles imho. For you diehards there are still active communities that make the new updated rosters each year for both NCAAFB14 and CH2K8 for both consoles. It’s quite impressive.
I still play CH2K5 on ps2 as well. (Jack Elder Luke Bynum Ish A-Mac etc). Carl Krauser and Chris Paul are untopppable in that game.

Gtbowhunter90

In Black Bear Country
Contributing Writer
Still playing 2k19 because I dont want to buy 20 and I'm still grinding career mode. But I've really been playing a lot of Warzone and Modern Warfare multiplayer.

dtm1997

Helluva Engineer
Featured Member
I picked up Smash Bros for the 1st time in about 15 months over the wknd, but not playing that much just yet.

Milwaukee

Banned
Still playing 2k19 because I dont want to buy 20 and I'm still grinding career mode. But I've really been playing a lot of Warzone and Modern Warfare multiplayer.

I only grabbed 2k20 because they slashed it to 20 bucks since everyone is staying home. It’s very good. Shooting is difficult for me, but I turn off all meters and feedback graphics.

Gtbowhunter90

In Black Bear Country
Contributing Writer
I only grabbed 2k20 because they slashed it to 20 bucks since everyone is staying home. It’s very good. Shooting is difficult for me, but I turn off all meters and feedback graphics.
Pro gamer move right there. On COD I turn on single tap to pick up, single tap to reload and slide. Motion blur off and color blind on. Small things like that will make you better

Peacone36

Helluva Engineer

I have the NCAA game with Blake Griffin on the cover. It was fun but very buggy.

kg01

Get-Bak! Coach
Featured Member
freaking bullet fest...

jack.gif