Verbal Commitments - Class of 2017 & 2018

Stinger90

Helluva Engineer
Class of 2017
buzz.jpg

Jake Brace RHP R-R 5-11 170 Suwanee, GA (North Gwinnett)
Hugh Chapman RHP R-R 6-2 180 Smyrna, GA (Holy Innocents)
Michael Guldberg SS R-R 6-0 170 Marietta, GA (Walton)
Colin Hall OF L-R 5-11 175 Alpharetta, GA (Wesleyan)
Brant Hurter LHP L-L 6-6 230 Canton, GA (Woodstock)
Kale Ledford 3B R-R 6-0 175 Oxford, GA (George Walton Academy)
Joseph Mannelly 1B L-L 6-3 215 Atlanta, GA (Marist)
Chase Patrick RHP R-R 5-11 160 Ellaville, GA (Schley County)
Jason Rooks OF R-R 6-3 205 Marietta, GA (Walton)
Oscar Serratos SS R-R 6-2 180 Lawrenceville, GA (Grayson)
Crews Taylor SS L-R 6-1 170 Lawrenceville, GA (Archer)
Jamie Taylor C R-R 6-1 200 Johns Creek, GA (Marist)
Cameron Turley C R-R 6-4 195 Dacula, GA (Mill Creek)
Luke Waddell SS L-R 5-6 160 Loveland, OH (Loveland)

Class of 2018
buzz.jpg

Kendall Simmons SS R-R 6-2 185 Macon, GA (Tatnall Square)

turfjacket

Jolly Good Fellow
My son plays football at East Coweta and he just told me that Devonte Brown has committed to the Jackets as well. Devonte plays SS on the baseball team and starts at RB for the football team. I also heard he may try to play football at Tech too. This kid is incredibly gifted as I've watched him play all sports for years. I sure hope this news is true!

65Jacket

GT Athlete
Baseball usually is 99%from Georgia. With limited scholarships, the Hope factors in on making school affordable for in state kids.

Female Jacket

Georgia Tech Fan
A new 2018 RHP coming up the pike:
Cort R
@croedig1
Georgia Tech Baseball Commit 2018

Dr. Phillips High in Orlando Florida: played on varsity as a sophomore; last season stats:
Spring 2016 Pitching

W-L-S 4-1-1
K 34

Cort Roedig
3622-9-Red-7.jpg

From Perfect Game

HS Grad 2018
Age 16 and 11 mos
Position(s) RHP OF
Ht/Wt 6-2, 170 lb
B/T R/R
School Dr. Phillips
Hometown Orlando, FL USA
Summer Team Orlando Scorpions Prime 2018

Stinger90

Helluva Engineer
Georgia Tech baseball head coach Danny Hall announced Tuesday the signing of 13 student-athletes - 12 from the state of Georgia - to National Letters of Intent to continue both their academic and athletic careers at Georgia Tech beginning in the fall of 2017.

The 2017 recruiting class is ranked No. 22 nationally by Perfect Game. Click Here for the full rankings.

CuseJacket

Administrator
Staff member
Georgia Tech baseball’s big signing class haul enlarges recruiting footprint in Gwinnett
For pretty much all of Danny Hall’s tenure as head coach, Georgia Tech’s baseball program has had a fairly strong recruiting footprint in Gwinnett County, one that remains so with nine former Gwinnett high school standouts or county residents currently on the roster.

And that footprint will grow only larger still after Hall reeled in six Gwinnett players last week, nearly half of the 13 total members of the Yellow Jackets’ 2017 signing class.
“All of us are friends,” said Radcliff, who hit .298, with a home run, 28 RBIs, 11 doubles and 10 stolen bases in helping Norcross to its first appearance in the semifinals of the state playoffs in over 50 years last spring. “We go to all the showcases together, we go to travel tournaments and stuff. So going to a team where we can all come together to make one team better is really cool.

GTNavyNuke

Helluva Engineer
Featured Member