Vandy Tickets & Parking Pass

GlennW

Helluva Engineer
I'll be at the game, but will probably not need my two (2) Vandy Tickets (West Side) and Parking Pass (East Lot next to the Varsity) so they'll available. I should know for sure in a couple of days. Those who don't know me, I don't charge - I just ask that Tech people use them.

I used to offer these on Scout, but after some "abuse" I've recently received on Scout, due to some A-Hole member from the Rivals site who spread bald-faced lies about me to Rod (Scout's Moderator, also known as Georgia Panther), this means I can't trust anyone one from either of those sites, I've decided to offer them here. Anyone who knows Rod knows he doesn't respond well to "negative" comments, so I got lambasted, and I responded to the lies with the real facts (actual quotes from the other site to prove what was said by me as well as dozens of others on the other site so he would have a true point of reference), and Rod never apologized.

I don't like rats or liars, and I don't like the cliques, so this is why I'm making the offer here.

If interested, reply or send a PM.

southernhive

Jolly Good Fellow
I wish I could go, but too many soccer games this coming weekend.

West side seats looked nice on Saturday since I sat on the east side in the sun at the Mercer game. Its very kind of you to offer tickets for free!

I'll be at the game, but will probably not need my two (2) Vandy Tickets (West Side) and Parking Pass (East Lot next to the Varsity) so they'll available. I should know for sure in a couple of days. Those who don't know me, I don't charge - I just ask that Tech people use them.

I used to offer these on Scout, but after some "abuse" I've recently received on Scout, due to some A-Hole member from the Rivals site who spread bald-faced lies about me to Rod (Scout's Moderator, also known as Georgia Panther), this means I can't trust anyone one from either of those sites, I've decided to offer them here. Anyone who knows Rod knows he doesn't respond well to "negative" comments, so I got lambasted, and I responded to the lies with the real facts (actual quotes from the other site to prove what was said by me as well as dozens of others on the other site so he would have a true point of reference), and Rod never apologized.

I don't like rats or liars, and I don't like the cliques, so this is why I'm making the offer here.

If interested, reply or send a PM.
I park and tailgate in that same lot. Would be nice to meet you sometime. Buzz-wiser tailgates with us sometimes, but most are posters from the AJC blogs

It would be nice to meet you, too. My wife (or guest) and I normally get there a couple of hours or so before the game so we'll have to get together sometime.
We park and set up on the Tech side of the orange pylons that provide a driving lane from the top of the lot to the bottom of the lot, 1 row down from the turn onto that lane.

GlennW

Helluva Engineer
I have plenty of requests and will go with the first one who contacted me, again, assuming I won't need them. I'll let you know as soon as I know whether we'll be the box seats or not.