UVA

bke1984

Helluva Engineer
Loved the defensive effort today. First half was he best half of basketball we've put together in a long time, considering how good the opponent is. Second half offensive strategy was pretty ugly for the most part. Big three by Q and Adam...Adam is ridiculous...Best three point shooter we've had since Dennis Scott.

The missed free throws at the end were unnerving, but I'll chalk it up to nerves while looking for the first big win.

Overall, a great win! Very proud of the team's play over the past three games. It feels good to finally get over the jump. I hope we can build in this!

Peacone36

Helluva Engineer
Last 12 minutes probably took 3 years off the end of my life but in the end Q stepped up and made it happen.

We get this next one on the road i may be convinced that we have something here.

scotts

Jolly Good Fellow
Q stepped up big time today.
I liked the change in the starting lineup as well.
GO JACKETS!!!

orientalnc

Helluva Engineer
Retired Staff
This is a game I did not expect us to win. Plus ND is looking very beatable right now versus Pitt and Duke destroyed VT earlier.

I hoped we could steal one win out of these first four ACC games, thinking it would be at ND. Now I think maybe we could get two. Does @lv20gt still think we are no better than last season?

lv20gt

Helluva Engineer
This is a game I did not expect us to win. Plus ND is looking very beatable right now versus Pitt and Duke destroyed VT earlier.

I hoped we could steal one win out of these first four ACC games, thinking it would be at ND. Now I think maybe we could get two. Does @lv20gt still think we are no better than last season?

Last season we won by 20 @Miami who was ranked at the time as well. Two years ago we won @#7 Cuse. Year before that we won @#6 Miami.

Anyways. Nice win. Good to see QS finally have a good game.

Not quite as exciting as the 1984 game at AMC (Triple OT for those too young to know) but a good game for a GT fans.
GT
That was Bobby's first big win. Big Ralph was man handled and a program was born! It was my first game at the Thriller, man that was a great night.

dtm1997

Helluva Engineer
Featured Member
Scanning Twitter in search of any recruits that were at the game and found a key to the game I agree with.

awbuzz

Helluva Manager
Staff member
upload_2016-1-9_18-53-7.png

MWBATL

Helluva Engineer
Last season we won by 20 @Miami who was ranked at the time as well. Two years ago we won @#7 Cuse. Year before that we won @#6 Miami.

Anyways. Nice win. Good to see QS finally have a good game.

Actually, great point. In other words, one win, no matter how great, does not prove anything really. I will say though that we have had 3 straight good efforts in league play, despite a very uneven preseason. Gosh it would be nice to steal one on the road at ND!

Congrats to the team and coaches. Grsat win!