UVa

GTNavyNuke

Helluva Engineer
Featured Member
WREK is down for me too. Hyde got a lead off single in the 10th (GameTracker).

AGGRAVATING.

Speedy saced Hyde to 2nd (good play) and Smith flew out. 2 outs man on second.

AJ strikes out swinging. To B10.

Squints

Helluva Engineer
This team is really frustrating to watch to say the least. We just can't quite get over the hump it seems.

OldJacketFan

Helluva Engineer
From what I've seen and read Tech is a classic example of a young team, talented but still learning what it takes to win close, tough games. With the talent there it's going they're going to be a tough out as they go forward.

GTNavyNuke

Helluva Engineer
Featured Member
This team is really frustrating to watch to say the least. We just can't quite get over the hump it seems.

To quote Springsteen, I just takes a spark. The talent is almost there and the execution is almost there.

I'm trying to stay optimistic. We are playing one of the best teams in the country away. Both games have been close. In fact we had 0 errors to their 2 yesterday. It's just that their pitching, both starters and bull pen are dominant. But we've gotten our hits.

Just hope for a win today to have something to show for it.

Now back to framing the door in. Gotta love when the door frame is 1/2" too tall and there's concrete & brick on the bottom and a steel lintel on the top.

OldJacketFan

Helluva Engineer
Now back to framing the door in. Gotta love when the door frame is 1/2" too tall and there's concrete & brick on the bottom and a steel lintel on the top.

LOL! Nuke who was it said, measure twice, cut once??????