UVA vs GT

Southpaw13

Helluva Engineer
Shocked we're getting TWO non-noon start times. Of course they are later in the year when it's cold. But it's a start. I don't know what I'd do with myself if GT had 4 or 5 3:30 or later home games in the same season.

Deleted member 2897

giphy.gif

TheSilasSonRising

Helluva Engineer
Predict GT in Triple Blue uni.

Time to realize Adidas / GT search for Tech Gold was a scam. Ok by me, but there is a high up level decision to make dark Blue the main color. Try to find new Tech Gold gear at bookstore compared to dark Blue. And this in rollout year of Adidas / GT partnership. Again fine by me.

MUCH easier to find hot weather and cold weather gear of all types in dark Blue. Just pray that most of the trim is Gold.

Not going out of our way to put together White Out gear for one game.

Tech Blue, with Gold logos &/or trim it is! (Just pray that GTAA will at least use more Gold than White trim on the Blue unis & merchandise)

TheSilasSonRising

Helluva Engineer

So underlings were in charge of this project? Raises even more questions.

But I am now fine with Blue / Gold / white.

Dk Blue gear will be easier to find, match, merchandise. Much more practical. Dk Blue sweatshirt easy to find. No need for any extra large white T-shirt gyrations for one game.

Like I said, I just hope they use more Gold trim than white.

But no longer a big deal.

okiemon

Helluva Engineer
Predict GT in Triple Blue uni.

Time to realize Adidas / GT search for Tech Gold was a scam. Ok by me, but there is a high up level decision to make dark Blue the main color. Try to find new Tech Gold gear at bookstore compared to dark Blue. And this in rollout year of Adidas / GT partnership. Again fine by me.

MUCH easier to find hot weather and cold weather gear of all types in dark Blue. Just pray that most of the trim is Gold.

Not going out of our way to put together White Out gear for one game.

Tech Blue, with Gold logos &/or trim it is! (Just pray that GTAA will at least use more Gold than White trim on the Blue unis & merchandise)

But I’m told that blue makes my eyes pop.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

So underlings were in charge of this project? Raises even more questions.

But I am now fine with Blue / Gold / white.

Dk Blue gear will be easier to find, match, merchandise. Much more practical. Dk Blue sweatshirt easy to find. No need for any extra large white T-shirt gyrations for one game.

Like I said, I just hope they use more Gold trim than white.

But no longer a big deal.
I don't GAF what kind of gear will sell. Our PRIMARY colors are White and Gold. PERIOD