UVA Predictions

Minawreck

Ramblin' Wreck
I think having the bye after this game will play to our advantage. Guys will be willing to lay it out given the upcoming "rest."

I think we'll see a 27-14 Jackets victory.

buzz_wiser©

Helluva Engineer
I'm sticking to us losing like I did last week...geeeze it still feels like kissing my sister by picking us to get beat!

iceeater1969

Helluva Engineer
Last week - my dream - predicted that we win in close but higher scoring game and part of the decisive scoring was when defensive freshman did an un coached aggressive play and we got a pic 6. The KICK PICK 6 - Soph db did not do safe thing and went for the score.
This week - no dream yet - just a observation - defense will play like there is blood in the water. Offense will catch the aggression from defense and play a step quicker.

My hope - And just to show the stupid caller on the radio show - we throw swing passes to MMgoing left off a fake rocket toss left. Looks like joe Montana to roger craig.

It won't be close as we show WE'RE BACK

Buzzbomb

Mello Yellow-Jacket
Hope that I am wrong again:
House of Horrors in Whoville-30
Good Guys in white helmets with the GT logo-24.

We do need the win with 12 days off afterwards!

Skeptic

Helluva Engineer
We win but I'm not into scores. The worry for me is that after the euphoria of FSU this is a trap game. Johnson's biggest chore this week, I think, is driving thoughts of FSU, the following bye week, and finishing out, completely from their heads and leaving only UVA there.

awbuzz

Helluva Manager
Staff member
Keep this up -
"Through eight games, Georgia Tech remains the least penalized team in the nation. The Yellow Jackets are averaging just 3.3 penalties and 30.4 penalty yards per game -- both FBS lows."
and we have good chance of winning.

tech_wreck47

Helluva Engineer
I'm worried when it's time for our guys to be watching film on UVA they won't be able to stop watching the block kick 6 instead lol.

bke1984

Helluva Engineer
I think the offense will look better this week against a defense that is no where near those we have faced so far.

Defense may have a let down after last weeks' game.

I'm guessing they keep it close through three and we pull away in the fourth.

Tech: 34
Virginia: 21