UVA Predictions

Margin of Victory

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

CuseJacket

Administrator
Staff member
The line sits at 10.5. Over/under is 56. Poll is open until kickoff.

For the superstitious...
  • Wednesday prediction threads are 4-2
  • Thursday prediction threads are 2-1
  • Tuesday prediction threads are 0-1 (Clemson Thurs night)
All I learned from this exercise is it's obviously @buzz_wiser©'s fault for creating the thread that directly led to our Clemson loss.

sidewalkGTfan

Helluva Engineer
38-21 GT

If we see the GT defense from the VT game, the score will be out of hand before the 4th Q starts.

If we see the GT defense from the UNC, Duke, GSU, Pitt, etc. game, we win but it's under the spread.

I think we will really have to stink up the joint on Saturday to lose this one.

stech81

Helluva Engineer

For the superstitious...
All I learned from this exercise is it's obviously @buzz_wiser©'s fault for creating the thread that directly led to our Clemson loss.
Could try Monday next week and see if we are 1-0

Sideways

Helluva Engineer

For the superstitious...
This has all the makings of being a "trap game" except that it is home. Don't know that much about Virginia except they are benching the starting quarterback and they played Louisville, among others, pretty tough. The elusive "Smoke" is their primary running back and he is a smaller and quicker back than the power backs we usually see. I think a lot of this will be determined by how many chances we give the Hoos to stay in the game. Jump on them early and it could snowball. This is a Virginia team with nothing to lose but has a fragile psyche from its current losing streak. I am predicting that we win but in typical Tech fashion keep it closer than it should be. This may be a high scoring game say: 35 to 28. Of course, we have to remember that Bronco has the blueprint for stopping the option so who knows.

Whiskey_Clear

Banned
I expect a close game. I think Tech is a little better overall but a down game or bad breaks, like Pitt game, could cost us. Need a good solid game from all with limited mistakes. Let's get 8 to roll into Athens with.

GT03&05

Georgia Tech Fan
42-13. GT hitting on all cylinders. Virginka never gets going.

Interesting stat: Virginia has not broken 300 yards in total offense in the last 4 games. Let's hope we don't help them break their streak!