UVA next

Jmonty71

Banned
I have already heard from my UVA friends. They are ready for us. They believe that they have a great chance of beating us. Have not seen the line, but; I cannot imagine we will be favored by much.

I hope to see a team that is still hungry. No, we will not win the Coastal. No, we will not be in any playoffs and probably, no,... We will not have a tier 1 bowl. I hope that despite all that the team fights. A home win against Ugag would make the season from meh, to awesome.

I think UVA is a trap game. We better come to play. I think we win a close one 33-27

Thoughts?

Thoughts?

Milwaukee

Banned
I have already heard from my UVA friends. They are ready for us. They believe that they have a great chance of beating us. Have not seen the line, but; I cannot imagine we will be favored by much.

I hope to see a team that is still hungry. No, we will not win the Coastal. No, we will not be in any playoffs and probably, no,... We will not have a tier 1 bowl. I hope that despite all that the team fights. A home win against Ugag would make the season from meh, to awesome.

I think UVA is a trap game. We better come to play. I think we win a close one 33-27

Thoughts?

Thoughts?

Your buddies, who are fans, are ready for us? I'm not sure what to make of this.

sidewalkGTfan

Helluva Engineer

Thoughts?

Thoughts?
I guess they've been practicing against the 3O for the last couple of weeks since they've lost to BC and Pitt.

Playing at UVA used to be a curse for us. I don't think so.
Look for UVA to do what they always do on offense, go in max protect and double tight ends when running.
We should have a big day from the A backs as we have a lot more speed on the edge.

Madison Grant

Helluva Engineer
We beat a Wake team that had 2 weeks rest for us and just beat Louisville. I think we'll come to play against UVA, and handle our business. VT will be the next big chance for us to improve our season. I just hope the mutts don't stomp us. Hate to admit it, but they are NC candidates this year.

MikeJackets1967

Helluva Engineer
We beat a Wake team that had 2 weeks rest for us and just beat Louisville. I think we'll come to play against UVA, and handle our business. VT will be the next big chance for us to improve our season. I just hope the mutts don't stomp us. Hate to admit it, but they are NC candidates this year.
I hope UGAG slips up against Auburn and has 1 loss going into the GT-UGAG game hopefully knocking them into the Orange Bowl.

UGA. Yes they beat Notre Dame by one point. And I guess we can say Miss State was an ok win. But the rest are all losing teams and UF and Tenn were dumpster fires when UGA played them. They threw 7 passes yesterday. Fact is they throw less than us. Load the box.

JorgeJonas

Helluva Engineer
Where is all this talk that we can’t win the division coming from? If we beat UVA, Virginia Tech, and Duke, which isn’t crazy to think could happen, we are 6-2 in the conference. Virginia Tech and Miami still have to play, and I don’t think it’s nuts think Miami could lose that one. Then we’d need them to lose to either UVA or Pitt. They’ve shown an ability to lose to anyone they play. If we all end up 6-2, I think we’d have the tiebreaker.

NorthGaJacket15

Jolly Good Fellow
Where is all this talk that we can’t win the division coming from? If we beat UVA, Virginia Tech, and Duke, which isn’t crazy to think could happen, we are 6-2 in the conference. Virginia Tech and Miami still have to play, and I don’t think it’s nuts think Miami could lose that one. Then we’d need them to lose to either UVA or Pitt. They’ve shown an ability to lose to anyone they play. If we all end up 6-2, I think we’d have the tiebreaker.
I agree this is still a possibility... obviously dependent upon the tiebreakers...

Sideways

Helluva Engineer

Thoughts?

Thoughts?

Virginia is almost always trouble just the way it is. That said, if we get T Marshall straightened out this week and get our line back to blocking some people I think we can win. Looking forward to watching Kirvonte and Jerry do their thing. It should be fun.

Whiskey_Clear

Banned

Shhhhh. I'm not willing to concede this until they can beat us. They do look the part at the moment though.

Whiskey_Clear

Banned
Some bad memories from the past does not equate to a trap game this week. We will probably pull away in the second half and win by a comfortable margin.

Our D isn't dominant but they are solid. Clean up special teams return game, learn from Clemson mistakes, protect the football...success will follow and the prospect of hate week will become more exciting. Except the the quitter pansies....they will expect us to lose to Clem, Miami, VT, even when we are undefeated going in.

stech81

Helluva Engineer
How is this a trap game? Exactly what trap are we falling into?
th
:)

Did I win ?

Sideways

Helluva Engineer
How is this a trap game? Exactly what trap are we falling into?

I don't think a team coming off a loss to a ranked opponent would have a trap game coming up. Traditionally, a trap game is played when you have a decent team to play BEFORE said top ranked opponent and the speculation is that the team is overlooking the decent team. We are not in a position to be overlooking the "Sisters of the Poor" right now. Let's get our team refocused and ready to play UVA and we will see how things go. Still a lot to play for and both teams really need a win next week. Should be a good game.