UVA kickoff at 12:30 (RSN)

TechCubed

Helluva Engineer

Full ACC Schedule:

Florida State at Boston College, Noon, ACCN
Georgia Tech at Virginia, 12:30 p.m., RSN
Louisville at Miami, 3:30 p.m., ESPN2 or ACCN – network designation after the games of Nov. 2
Wake Forest at Virginia Tech, 3:30 p.m., ESPN2 or ACCN– network designation after the games of Nov. 2
Clemson at NC State, 7:30 p.m., ABC
Notre Dame at Duke, 7:30 p.m., ACCN

RyanS12

Helluva Engineer
If you can't get it, then try crackstreams.com. I have not yet used that site, but it says it offers streaming for NCAA football games and doesn't indicate that it is only some games.
I will. I won’t be home this weekend. I’d i was I’d be fine. I called two different Buffalo Wild Wings and neither had a clue if they will. Might be watching on my phone in the bar lol

TechCubed

Helluva Engineer
I will. I won’t be home this weekend. I’d i was I’d be fine. I called two different Buffalo Wild Wings and neither had a clue if they will. Might be watching on my phone in the bar lol

If they have Direct TV Sports Pack, they should get the game. My experience is that RSN channels do not black out college games. My in-laws in NY are able to watch GT games on Fox Sports South/Southeast without issues. Might be easier to ask if they get channel 649. If they do, you're all set for this weekend.

TechCubed

Helluva Engineer
Yea I thought that was the whole point of it. Especially when Wes left RSN.

ACC Network meant the end of the Raycom game of the week that was over-the-air. Nothing changed with RSN package. They essentially get the last pick each week. Their play seems to be more on the basketball side, where there is a lot more inventory during the season.

I think if the RSN package did not exist, you'd see these games on ESPN+ or ACC Network Extra, rather than ESPN/ACCN.