Ush TV

gt24

Jolly Good Fellow
When I wake up tomorrow, I want Ush TV coverage of the post-game celebration (plus the after-party) already posted to social media waiting for me.
When Ush boards the plane to Indy, I want Ush TV.
When the brackets are announced, I want Ush TV live streamed.
For the next 3 weekends, the entire country needs daily Ush TV posts on social media.

Also, since I am being demanding... each installment of Ush TV needs to include the motto #FEARtheSHIELD

Techster

Helluva Engineer
I've really enjoyed watching Usher grow since he's been here. Selfishly, I hope he comes back because I think he can develop into one of the better players in the country and be a star for us, but I hope that young man succeeds wherever the road may lead for him. Seems like just an all around good dude and good teammate.

TooTall

Helluva Engineer
someone get this young man an internship with Turner Sports (when he comes back for another run with GT next year)

copying latest installment from a separate thread just so that it is also in the official Ush TV archive/thread

OK, I'll be the first to say it.
D-Mo Replacement has been found!

someone get this young man an internship with Turner Sports (when he comes back for another run with GT next year)

copying latest installment from a separate thread just so that it is also in the official Ush TV archive/thread

Not trying to stir up anything here, but I noticed that Moses doesn't appear anywhere in that video. Do you think it's possible that his teammates are PO'd at Moses for the Covid testing? I have to admit that at the same time I feel sorry for Moses I also am mad as hell with him.

TooTall

Helluva Engineer
Not trying to stir up anything here, but I noticed that Moses doesn't appear anywhere in that video. Do you think it's possible that his teammates are PO'd at Moses for the Covid testing? I have to admit that at the same time I feel sorry for Moses I also am mad as hell with him.
It is a game one hype video and he won't be a part of it.

Just enjoy the moment.

GCdaJuiceMan

Helluva Engineer
Oh, believe me, I WILL enjoy it, and I expect us to win today without Moses, but I am still feeling mixed emotions about him.
Don't assume others emotions about something/someone based on the way you feel about that situation/person. Nothing about the culture this team has gives me the idea that they think negatively about one of their teammates, no matter the situation.