USFL is about the TV rights

gtphd

Jolly Good Fellow
Are they even selling tickets?

Looks like A GT basketball game at State Farm Arena.
A7337D6B-97C2-4DB5-85FD-E510352ADE82.jpeg

gtphd

Jolly Good Fellow
Shocked One Direction GIF

(You know you wrong for that.)
Just to point out, Tech was 5-3 at the time, the game was in the second half and relatively close (something like 48-40 if I'm making out the scoreboard correctly) on 12/11/21. And I could hear the players on the court from the suite because it was that quiet.

kg01

Get-Bak! Coach
Featured Member
Just to point out, Tech was 5-3 at the time, the game was in the second half and relatively close (something like 48-40 if I'm making out the scoreboard correctly) on 12/11/21. And I could hear the players on the court from the suite because it was that quiet.

I think you misunderstand me. I didn't say you were wrong, I said you were wrong.

Use google translater if you're still confused. :sneaky:

armeck

Jolly Good Fellow
Are they even selling tickets?

It was easter sunday, rainy, and Saturday night was the game where the "local" team played. Friday was pretty well attended. All games are played right there in Birmingham to save money on travel expenses in the first year.

kg01

Get-Bak! Coach
Featured Member
Wrong would be posting pictures from the spring game

View attachment 12339

Can you punch yourself in the head for me? Thanks.

Also that reminds me, did I see somewhere that the Wreck will be featured in the new Transformers movie? That's gonna be cool.

They're also filming the next Guardians of the Galaxy movie near my kids' school so .. there's that.

What else can I say to pull attention away from your unnecessarily hurtful post?