USF Postgame Discussion

melloace

Jolly Good Fellow
Searcy fumble felt like JJ Green's against Tenn last year. Both seniors that should know better to wrap the ball up and it was the biggest turning point in the game. That and giving up 14 points of Special teams. Losing Carpenter hurt in the back end. Oliver plays fast, but isn't quite start ready.

katlong

Jolly Good Fellow
Who is coaching special teams? No one apparently. I have no words for the idiocy I saw today. defense is slow. Many, many mistakes. So disappointed and dreading the rest of the schedule. They had a chance to recover several times and just didn’t get it done. Kudos to Oliver in this game.

Technut1990

Ramblin' Wreck
CPJ was trying to win the game I get that but if Oliver can throw at all there was no need to take him out of the game.

this team needs some serious coaching. Marshall cannot throw, KO coverage needs to stay in their lanes, OL doesn’t block, LBs don’t think, uh it was bad. With all that said we win if Searcy doesn’t fumble

Longestday

Helluva Engineer
Featured Member
If you were truly gone there would be no final post. That makes me sad that you posted you would be gone.