USF Kickoff set

RyanS12

Helluva Engineer
Now I’m curious when the Clemson game will be set? If us and Clemson are both undefeated I can see/hope it being a night game. Only games it could be up against are Ta&m/Bama, Florida/Tennessee. Uga plays Missouri and the pac12 has Stanford/Oregon & ASU/Washington.
Plus I’ll be back in Aruba and I know I can get an Espn/ABC game there.

JacketFromUGA

Helluva Engineer
Now I’m curious when the Clemson game will be set? If us and Clemson are both undefeated I can see/hope it being a night game. Only games it could be up against are Ta&m/Bama, Florida/Tennessee. Uga plays Missouri and the pac12 has Stanford/Oregon & ASU/Washington.
Plus I’ll be back in Aruba and I know I can get an Espn/ABC game there.
you're in Aruba a lot

RyanS12

Helluva Engineer
I think a noon kick in Tampa could be a plus for us. Might keep a good number of USF fans at home because of how hot it’s going to be. Play it at night, especially against a P5 school that’s been pretty good and I think it turns into a little more hostile environment.

I think a noon kick in Tampa could be a plus for us. Might keep a good number of USF fans at home because of how hot it’s going to be. Play it at night, especially against a P5 school that’s been pretty good and I think it turns into a little more hostile environment.
I think their fans will probably show up no matter what time it's played, but you're right about it probably being more hostile at night.