USF Hype Video

wreckrod

Jolly Good Fellow
This is the closest to Wreck Em quality I've seen from GT yet (y). Having the inside locker room video certainly helps.
WreckEm definitely has fantastic hype videos. This one was extremely well done, all of them this year have been good.

I get goose pimples every time I hear D Mo. If he was excited about something he could get me to rob a bank, steal a car, dig a ditch, play football, whatever. You name it. And I would give 110% until I collapsed. He is awesome.

ibeattetris

Helluva Engineer
WreckEm definitely has fantastic hype videos. This one was extremely well done, all of them this year have been good.

I get goose pimples every time I hear D Mo. If he was excited about something he could get me to rob a bank, steal a car, dig a ditch, play football, whatever. You name it. And I would give 110% until I collapsed. He is awesome.
My father teaches professional leadership development for the Air Force. He has used examples of D Mo multiple times in his lesson plans regarding inspiring others.

wreckrod

Jolly Good Fellow
My father teaches professional leadership development for the Air Force. He has used examples of D Mo multiple times in his lesson plans regarding inspiring others.
I believe it. But I don't know how you explain it or quantify it. He just has SO much passion and excitement I don't know how he contains himself.

684Bee

Helluva Engineer
DMo is a pastor, I’ve had the privilege of meeting and speaking with him a few times at the gym. Guy is as nice as can be, you can tell he generally cares about what he’s doing, others, and GT football.

So glad we've had him all these years. CPJ needs a guy like that.

684Bee

Helluva Engineer
Because...

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

CPJ doesn’t exactly present as a rah-rah, positive guy.

Now, I’ve heard the tales about how one-on-one and in private he’s this and that, but that’s not the guy that 90+% of us see, so that’s the perception.

Not sure what there is to take exception with about my initial comment.

I’m ecstatic that GT has DMo, and I think a surly old school coach like CPJ needs him around.

wishbone

Georgia Tech Fan
the-auburn-tigers-and-the-georgia-tech-yellow-jackets-players-gather-picture-id55385653

Taking a knee used to be about this...
url