Use of Animal Macsots

IEEEWreck

Ramblin' Wreck
U seem like u may be a city type. ?; u definitely aren't from texas.

AE s dad would know this guy. We hired this young guy to help in purchasing dept as his luxury bbq trailer business was failing. He did well and we assigned him to a new start up pipeline company . They liked him and when they went public he got some stock and went w them. He later told me quit because he didnt like working for other people. He went back into luxury trailers - bbq, horse, etc. In Texas 18% of oil revenue goes to private mineral owner 12$billion a year. About twice that goes into the state economy for production and handling. There are a lot of gentleman farmers. They have to have the best livestock trailer at the rodeo. One of their ranch Forman is assigned to the trailer.
The young kid did very well.
Not sure that rich oilmen playing farmer are the best illustration of your point.

Whiskey_Clear

Banned
I just wonder how stressed a dog may be when 80k+ fans are screaming at the top of their lungs... at minimum it's not comfortable.

Once conditioned to it not a problem. I’ve never heard of it being a problem for uga, Smokey, etc. If a dog was overly sensitive to it they could easily transition to the next numbered drooler and start again.

Animal02

Banned
Once conditioned to it not a problem. I’ve never heard of it being a problem for uga, Smokey, etc. If a dog was overly sensitive to it they could easily transition to the next numbered drooler and start again.
The bulldog breed days are numbered if they keep on the same path.....their life span is getting shorter and lots of genetic defects......but then so are several other breeds.

IEEEWreck

Ramblin' Wreck
The bulldog breed days are numbered if they keep on the same path.....their life span is getting shorter and lots of genetic defects......but then so are several other breeds.

Apparently french bulldogs pelvises are so deformed by breed standards that nearly all must be delivered by c section.

Pretty messed up. Also appropriate for U(sic)gA

Animal02

Banned
Apparently french bulldogs pelvises are so deformed by breed standards that nearly all must be delivered by c section.

Pretty messed up. Also appropriate for U(sic)gA
Change over the last 100 years

Attachments

• 2306705-1-1000-801769564f-1478768972.jpg
    2306705-1-1000-801769564f-1478768972.jpg
    103.6 KB · Views: 45

Milwaukee

Banned
Don’t think uga is smart enough to get stressed. Probably doesn’t realize anything is going on.

This is true. I love English bulldogs as I've been fortunate enough to own 2 of them, and they are too dumb to realize the things that most other dogs realize. This is fact, it's also what makes them so awesome. The two I owned were the coolest, most bachelor dogs ever; they'd literally get mad at me when I tried to take them out to use the bathroom because they just wanna sit on the damn couch all day. They'd rather hold it than have to exert any sort of energy by moving.

And yes I made them wear GT gear.