1. Welcome to Georgia Tech Swarm! JOIN US and be a part of the SWARM! GO JACKETS! THWg!

Use of Animal Macsots

Discussion in 'Georgia Tech Football' started by GTNavyNuke, Jan 13, 2019.

1. GTNavyNuke

GTNavyNuke Helluva Engineer Featured Member

2. FightWinDrink

FightWinDrink Helluva Engineer

I always liked the suggestion of gluing a yellow jacket nest to a drone and flying it around

jchens_GT, wreckrod and iceeater1969 like this.
  3. GT_05

GT_05 Helluva Engineer

Mutt fans loved it when UGA V tried to take a bite of an Auburn player in 1996. Personally, I like the new one with UGA X turning tail when Bevo charged. Game foreshadowing.

Of course, the “Running of the Bulldogs” GEICO commercial deserves mention.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

4. Whiskey_Clear

Whiskey_Clear Helluva Engineer

What poor bastard gets the gluing job though???

5. GTG768B

GTG768B Jolly Good Fellow

Wall-E

Whiskey_Clear likes this.
  6. FightWinDrink

FightWinDrink Helluva Engineer

The idiot that works for school social media that tweeted out the picture of GT supporting uga when they were in the title game

CTJacket, IEEEWreck, Ash and 11 others like this.
  7. Supersizethatorder-mutt

Supersizethatorder-mutt Helluva Engineer

:LOL::LOL::LOL:

8. Supersizethatorder-mutt

That last one would have been much better if the dog had gone for his butt, and not his face. LOL

GT_05 likes this.
  9. GTballer21

GTballer21 Jolly Good Fellow

What’s a Macsot?

10. YellowJacketFan2018

YellowJacketFan2018 Jolly Good Fellow

Alabama could always use a couple of Bammer fans as mascots and Georgia could use those idiots who dress like the Road Warriors as their mascots

11. bobongo

bobongo Helluva Engineer

I don't think it's a big deal that a dog travels around with the team. The dog probably is quite comfortable and even enjoys it.
    But a 1,600 pound animal is not something to take on long trips. Large animals are uncomfortable travelling long distances like that, or any distance at all in a vehicle of any sort. The bull needs to be left home on the range.

LawTalkin Jacket likes this.
  12. GTBatGirl96

GTBatGirl96 Helluva Engineer

[
    Maybe we should have some Yellow Jackets to turn loose on the opposing sideline ...... and then run like hell.[/QUOTE]

Is there any way to train them so that they only sting things in red? Sounds like a good master's thesis! ;)(y)

13. Animal02

Animal02 Helluva Engineer

I remember back when I was at Tech......we played Air Force. The evening after the game, went to a pizza place across from the Varsity. In walks a cadet with the Air Force falcon perched on his shoulder. (had a hood over its eyes)

CuseJacket and B Lifsey like this.
  14. bobongo

bobongo Helluva Engineer

Pretty neat. Imagine if you could train a bird like that to fly into the stadium 5 minutes before kickoff. But to do that your mascot would have to be a homing pigeon.

Animal02 likes this.
  15. dressedcheeseside

dressedcheeseside Helluva Engineer

I thought this thread was about how @Animal02 is now Buzz. ;)

Animal02 and Whiskey_Clear like this.
  16. Whiskey_Clear

Whiskey_Clear Helluva Engineer

Doesn’t have balls so it’s a steer. Traveling in trailers doesn’t seem at all harmful to horses so I doubt it is for cattle either. Sure is a better life than heading to a slaughterhouse.

17. Supersizethatorder-mutt

:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

I would LOVE to see @Animal02 do the flop that Buzz does when he enters the stadium. LOL

18. Animal02

Animal02 Helluva Engineer

If I did, they would need the med cart to haul me off.:confused:

19. boger2337

boger2337 Helluva Engineer

I just wonder how stressed a dog may be when 80k+ fans are screaming at the top of their lungs... at minimum it's not comfortable.

GT_05 likes this.
  20. iceeater1969

iceeater1969 Helluva Engineer

U seem like u may be a city type. ?; u definitely aren't from texas.

AE s dad would know this guy. We hired this young guy to help in purchasing dept as his luxury bbq trailer business was failing. He did well and we assigned him to a new start up pipeline company . They liked him and when they went public he got some stock and went w them. He later told me quit because he didnt like working for other people. He went back into luxury trailers - bbq, horse, etc. In Texas 18% of oil revenue goes to private mineral owner 12$billion a year. About twice that goes into the state economy for production and handling. There are a lot of gentleman farmers. They have to have the best livestock trailer at the rodeo. One of their ranch Forman is assigned to the trailer.
    The young kid did very well.