UrinatesonDawgs: A special welcome

gtdrew

Banned
I wanted to extend a special welcome to my good buddy CWall, otherwise known as UrinatesonDawgs. He and I belong to a special group of fans, a sleeper cell known as "the Upper North Rowdy." Myself, my wife, CWall, his brother, sis in law, and a few others, have taken it upon ourselves to stand as the last wall of defense between the hordes of opposing fans in the Upper North and those of you who choose to let them just come on our home turf with no consequence. As we have no connections to the "I", we feel no conviction or obligation to adhere to your "Gold Standard," and the Institute has no obligation to acknowledge our existence if killed or captured. We live outside the law to protect those of you who cling to your preconceived notions as to what a good fan should be. We are the "black ops" division of Georgia Tech fanhood. We are phantoms. The second cousin of Harvey the Rat. And we expect no quarter from our enemies, as we afford none to those we battle. We are the "UNR," and we answer only to Dodd...

OldJacketFan

Helluva Engineer
I wanted to extend a special welcome to my good buddy CWall, otherwise known as UrinatesonDawgs. He and I belong to a special group of fans, a sleeper cell known as "the Upper North Rowdy." Myself, my wife, CWall, his brother, sis in law, and a few others, have taken it upon ourselves to stand as the last wall of defense between the hordes of opposing fans in the Upper North and those of you who choose to let them just come on our home turf with no consequence. As we have no connections to the "I", we feel no conviction or obligation to adhere to your "Gold Standard," and the Institute has no obligation to acknowledge our existence if killed or captured. We live outside the law to protect those of you who cling to your preconceived notions as to what a good fan should be. We are the "black ops" division of Georgia Tech fanhood. We are phantoms. The second cousin of Harvey the Rat. And we expect no quarter from our enemies, as we afford none to those we battle. We are the "UNR," and we answer only to Dodd...

LMAO!!!!!!!!!!!!! Is he our dear friend from the AJC who was AKA POAD?

UrinatesOnDawgs

Georgia Tech Fan
Ahhhhh! Thank you for the welcome brother . It's nice to belong now to a board with less douchery and more football talk! Now.. To address the masses. Let me add to the tale so eloquently told by Drew. For 17 years I've had the honor and privilege to walk through the gates of Bobby Dodd and cheer for the White and Gold. It began in the East stands. For years my brothers, my father and I stood a top that mountain, as it seemed at the time, and waited for that whistle to blow. But years past and with every " hey buddy! Can you sit down?!?" Or " can you not tell the refs to bend over and use their good eye in front of my 4 year old?", I felt something was missing. Where could I go to be myself without a 78 year old alum asking me not to yell so loud because his wife was reading? At that moment, It was if Dodd himself reached down from Heaven and broke open the sky and shown a tiny beam of light upon 211. I knew then, it was my duty.. NAY! My destiny... To become the buffer between student and enemy, friend and foe. Since that glorious day my friends, not a Tiger nor a Hokie, not even a Mutt has directed a slanderess comment or even a "suck it nerds" without a borage of return fire from my comrades and I. So in closing, hold steadfast my brethren of the swarm, though you may not see us, the " UNR" is and always will be there. Sending a message that we will not go quietly on to the night.... Your welcome.

dressedcheeseside

Helluva Engineer
"Upper North Renegades" sounds better to me, but what the hay, welcome aboard.

Mr. Webster calls a renegade "an individual who rejects lawful or conventional behavior."

Sounds like you guys to a "T."

gtdrew

Banned
Thanks. We're taking applications, but initiation is stabbing a U(sic)ga sidewalk fan. Or urinating on the statue of Vince Dooley. Dealer's choice...

gtdrew

Banned
And to answer the PM's Ive gotten, no im not the leader. If anything. CWall is the Ric Flair, and I'm Arn Anderson...The Enforcer...