updated poll on coaching staff change

how do you feel now about the coaching change with the new staff announced?

• Total voters

slugboy

Staff member
The best-written answer to this poll right here. Agreed wholeheartedly. (Except that you're making me relive the Curry offense. I had finally stopped thinking about that one. :vomit:

What, you thought bounce passes were just for basketball?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

ibeattetris

Helluva Engineer
I wish I knew where the one coach got that gray zip up jacket. Why can Adidas NOT make these available to the public? I just don't get a company that doesn't want to sell stuff.
Russel had a lot of nice gear the players/coaches wore that was never available to the public. I agree that it's a pretty silly decision.

AlabamaBuzz

Helluva Engineer
Russel had a lot of nice gear the players/coaches wore that was never available to the public. I agree that it's a pretty silly decision.

I guess I believe you, but I never actually saw anything being worn that I could not find. (and trust me, I looked) But, with Adidas, I have now seen about 3 or 4 items that were NEVER made available, and I cannot find them anywhere. My guess is that Adidas made some sample items that they have never yet mass produced, but the athletic department had these samples.