Update on Myles Autry

Status
Not open for further replies.

Matt E

GT Athlete
Anytime you can work in Mcgruber to the discussion it's a good thing. Well done.
SHOTS FIRED!

shotsfired.gif
ime

Techster

Helluva Engineer
Myles has a lot of talent.

GT still has a lot of talent with or without him.

I wish him the best in whatever he decides.

This.

The fact is, the has never played a down for us. You can't miss what you don't have.

I wish the guy good luck, but you're either all in or you're not. I hope he understands what he's giving up if he chooses to not attend GT. If I'm Anthony, I tell Myles "Hey, I f'ed up. Use me as an example and don't repeat my mistakes." Regardless if he attends GT. That's what a loving older brother should do...IMO.

sidewalkGTfan

Helluva Engineer
In my mind the best option for both parties is in different directions, that is JMO.

On one hand, I would really like to see MA at Tech. I think if he's 100% healthy, he's got the potential to be a dynamic player.

However, I feel like if he comes, the relationship between him and GT/PJ is already fractured and it wouldn't take much for it to break completely.

MGTfan

Ramblin' Wreck
I think the fact that he is meeting with CPJ probably increases the chances he ends up at Tech. Could be wrong though.

On one hand, I would really like to see MA at Tech. I think if he's 100% healthy, he's got the potential to be a dynamic player.

However, I feel like if he comes, the relationship between him and GT/PJ is already fractured and it wouldn't take much for it to break completely.
There is no need for the relationship to be fractured, if he understands that his brother broke the rules and paid the consequences. If he doesn't understand that, then he is a lost cause no matter where he goes.

Billyho55

Georgia Tech Fan
I'm really getting tired of the, "He's 18, give him a break" argument. What about all of the other 18 that handle themselves with class & dignity. That argument doesn't hold water. I've watched this kids Twitter account for over 2 years. He's a headcase, plain & simple. He only cares about Myles, or should I say, King Cinco. That self-given nickname should tell you all that you need to know. He chose Tech bc all of the other schools backed off. If the likes of Oregon still wanted him, he would've been there in a heartbeat. The whole playing with his brother thing wasn't his top priority. It was about saving face & a fallback option. His heart has never been 100% Tech. Tech, just presented a great opportunity for a kid that most top schools forgot about.

daBuzz

Ramblin' Wreck

If you're going to anonymously trash a kid on the internet, at least try to get your facts correct.
1. He did in fact have other offers on signing day that he could have taken
2. Who is King Cinco? I believe MA goes by a KingOcho moniker on Twitter.
3. Applying your logic, your name is Billy and you're a ho.

Billyho55

Georgia Tech Fan
daBuzz,

First off, my name is Ryan Blake & I live in Flowery Branch. I'll be at Falcons Training Camp if you'd ever like to chat on this subject a bit more. Just let me know. I would love to debate you on this topic.
2nd- Offers & "Tangible" offers are different stories. Anyone can have offers.
3rd- I know what his moniker is. King Cinco was a joke in reference to him being in the same mold as Ocho Cinco, a la Chad Johnson. Look at me, look at me, types.

Status
Not open for further replies.