Update on Myles Autry

Status
Not open for further replies.

mts315

Ramblin' Wreck
Depending upon how Anthony handles the situation will make a difference if Myles shows up or not. To bad that Anthony couldn't acquiesce and live by some simple rules. A wasted opportunity on his part.

Out of this whole situation, Anthony is the one person that pisses me off the most. GT has stuck by him, as they should, through a lot. Two knee surgeries and apparently two other incidents before this one that ultimately lead to his dismissal from the team. Sorry, but GT gave everything to these guys and they chose to throw it away.

GTFan62

Jolly Good Fellow
Myles needs to make his decision based on what he wants. A guaranteed education from a great institution. He can't follow his brother, especially with the poor decisions Anthony made. I hope he sticks with his commitment.

Northeast Stinger

Helluva Engineer
I also wonder how he will "announce" his decision. As far as I know he has not told the coaching staff that he is wavering. Will he call them? Come back for a visit? Sit down with someone and discuss his future? What I hope doesn't happen is that he just blows the whole commitment off and expects others to understand without really communicating. He can't just assume. When I was his age I had it made clear that you don't skip a class, a job or a commitment without direct communication first. I guess what I am hoping for is a little maturity on his part regardless of what he decides.

AE 87

Helluva Engineer
25K Pyramid:
Rejecting FSU, Repping ATL
Going to get more recruits to GT
Turning things around at GT
Dude, where's my car?​

Things you say when you're ...

GTonTop88

Helluva Engineer
I hate to speculate, but as close as he is with big bro whatever those three incidents Anthony committed id be willing to bet Myles has some of the same habits. I hope not.

crl85

Jolly Good Fellow
How long should our coaches allow this public decision making process to go on before they make the decision for him?

Status
Not open for further replies.