UP WITH THE WHITE AND GOLD

jeffgt14

We don't quite suck as much anymore.
5.jpg

This photo gives me chill bumps...
!!!!!!!!!! New desktop background!!!

alaguy

Helluva Engineer
The one thing that struck me as how a DE can influence a game--D Morgan vs vt in 09 and JAtt vs pitt in 13.Lacking such a guy this yr,it seems

00Burdell

Helluva Engineer
The one thing that struck me as how a DE can influence a game--D Morgan vs vt in 09 and JAtt vs pitt in 13.Lacking such a guy this yr,it seems

I'll add Michael Johnson vs Maryland at our place - forget the year (2009?). Back to back sacks of MD QB on MD's final drive deep in our territory - had MD scored, they would have won. One of the top 5 game-winning defensive performances I've seen from Tech in 30+ years.

SidewalkJacket

Helluva Engineer
I'll add Michael Johnson vs Maryland at our place - forget the year (2009?). Back to back sacks of MD QB on MD's final drive deep in our territory - had MD scored, they would have won. One of the top 5 game-winning defensive performances I've seen from Tech in 30+ years.

2006. I was there and even though it was a day game vs. Maryland, it was the loudest I had ever heard BDS. RB also played a great game that day...

alaguy

Helluva Engineer
yep, I remember that now.

GTNavyNuke

Helluva Engineer
Featured Member

GTMom

Ramblin' Wreck
I'm reading the book "Focused on the Top" about our 1990 championship season. Fun reading - the D was the biggest question mark going into the season and turned out to be the biggest strength.

Available on Amazon almost for free, it's a great read. I like to read a chapter or two at a time just to savor it. http://www.amazon.com/Focused-Top-G...1403472189&sr=8-4&keywords=focused+on+the+top

Thanks, just ordered my copy for 10 cents! Looking forward to reading it. [emoji106]