Uniforms week 6 #GTvsDUKE

Lil G

Jolly Good Fellow
White was the player I was most excited to watch this year (if you haven’t seen his film breakdown on YouTube, treat yourself)
If this prophecy is legit, shout-outs to the media team for extra hype

JacketOff

Helluva Engineer
I’m pretty sure all the uniform reveals were filmed and produced before the season started, and the star(s) of the videos just have jersey numbers corresponding to the game number. Hopefully Keion is ready to go this week, but I wouldn’t let this video hype you up for his return.

FlatsLander

Ramblin' Wreck

I've got to imagine we finally see White play now right?

Seems like it, though that's not always the case. On the other hand, our other #6 is Jamious Griffin, and for the other videos, we've had 2 guys with that game week's number in the reveal. Griffin has played very little this year. I wonder if there's anything going on with that.

FlatsLander

Ramblin' Wreck
How many RB can you realistically play per game?
I mean, we've rotated 3 pretty consistently. They hold them all in high regard, and Griffin has been rotated in during games in the past seemingly more than he has this year.

Edit: He's averaged 1 carry per game this year. Last year he averaged about 4.5 per game. I'm mostly just curious since it's a pretty dramatic dropoff.

Gt2019

Helluva Engineer
These videos are filmed week of the game. Griffin could be something like being busy when they were filming the video.

augustabuzz

Helluva Engineer
Seems like it, though that's not always the case. On the other hand, our other #6 is Jamious Griffin, and for the other videos, we've had 2 guys with that game week's number in the reveal. Griffin has played very little this year. I wonder if there's anything going on with that.
My bet is that they want to redshirt him to take Mason's role next year.

MidtownJacket

Staff member
Love this look. Classic GT.

MAN I HOPE White is back - presuming not so that if I am surprised it is possible not negative.

Let’s go! Headed to the beach this weekend and have my MiL coming so she can watch the kids and I can catch the whole game. Really excited!

yeti92

Helluva Engineer
I mean, we've rotated 3 pretty consistently. They hold them all in high regard, and Griffin has been rotated in during games in the past seemingly more than he has this year.

Edit: He's averaged 1 carry per game this year. Last year he averaged about 4.5 per game. I'm mostly just curious since it's a pretty dramatic dropoff.
I think he got hurt against KSU and isn't back yet, could be wrong though.

Em_Jae20

Helluva Engineer
Not going for the subtle hints and subtexts. I was just as excited as anyone about seeing KW6 play for us this year but I'm not going to let a uni reveal hype me up. I'll believe he's healthy and ready to go when I see his name on the ATL list

FlatsLander

Ramblin' Wreck
Saw a tweet from Tyron Griffin that made it sound like Jamious may have been injured and is returning this week. Just my interpretation though.